26.01.2011 - Chicago, IL

SpikeMinoda

Today Linkin Park is going to continue their North American Tour at Chicago, IL at the United Center. Before the show the 3rd LPU Summit will be held. It's the 2nd day of the Summit already. Yesterday was the first day and during the day the LPU could play Basketball Tournament at Local YMCA or do some Ice Skating in Millennium Park in Chicago. Today the main event will be hosted.

It includes:

- Music For Relief Pre-Summit Event

- Meet & Greet with Linkin Park

- Q&A session with Linkin Park

- Opportunity to do one of the following activities: walk the Linkin Park stage and take photos, take a backstage tour, or crew bus tour. You will sign up for ONE of these activities when you check in at the Summit.

-LPU Raffle: Photo with the band, dressing room tour led by a member of Linkin Park, LP photographer for a day, and side stage viewing at that night's show. Everyone gets 1 free raffle ticket and can purchase additional tickets for $1 each

-LPU Auction for exclusive and signed Linkin Park merchandise. View some of the auction items and their starting bids HERE. (we will accept credit cards or cash for payment)

-LPU Summit Laminate

-Watch a pre-show sound check

-First entry to the concert venue (concert tickets not included)

-Meet and hang out with LPU members from the around the world

Who will be part of the summit?

Last night in Detroit we got the debut of a new setlist called B11 with 'Blackout', but without the new single 'Burning In The Skies'. Will we see this setlist again tonight or will LP play one of the other 2 new setlists Mike was talking about during the soundcheck in Sunrise before the tour kicked off?

Who will be at the show? For live updates check here.

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem (Savio Speech Scratch)

02. Faint

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. From The Inside (Long Intro)

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Blackout

11. Numb

12. The Radiance (Live Version)

13. Iridescent

14. The Catalyst

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. In The End

17. Bleed It Out (w/ APFMH over bridge)

---------------------------------------

18. Empty Spaces

19. When They Come For Me

20. Papercut

21. Crawling

22. New Divide

23. One Step Closer

Show Notes:

- Live debut of the new B13 setlist.

- First time that 'Faint' has opened the show.

- First time that 'Fallout' has not been played before 'The Catalyst'.

- APFMH verse 1 & bridge over 'Bleed It Out'.

Post show discussion, go!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the pics and quick updates.

no thanks to all the fans. Cause of the fans we get all these neat updates! I met the CindyChipz & D_Enigma at the NYC ATS show and got them to join. Spreading the word makes the world go around haha

And the setlist is entitled Set B13

ok a few things.

1. so wtf happend at this summit that theres NO NEWS??? anything special???

2. anything on the concert, did it start? lol

3. did you guys know that i have the only recording of Picturebored (I WISH! xD)

1 - I'm sure once everyone gets back we'll find out some more stuff.

2 -It's 8:36 PM in Chicago right now so LP hasn't started yet but should be soon.

3 - ZOMG NOWAI

1 - I'm sure once everyone gets back we'll find out some more stuff.

2 -It's 8:36 PM in Chicago right now so LP hasn't started yet but should be soon.

3 - ZOMG NOWAI

LMFAO! at #3, hounestly though i met someone a year ago or two & he CLAIMS too had been there when pictirebored was played, he said it sounded like Fuse-Xero / Papercut-LP together & had a baby 0.o

he said the song was basicly simple guitar riffs/dj effects/heavy drums, started with rapping, then chours, then rapping, then a breakdown of all the intruments! 0.0 & then the chours again but rapping in the background to end it.

i do beilive him cause thats the most i ever heard about the song, but hey maybe we can picture it? Get it? lolz