07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I'm okay with that :) Besides the fact their music is incredible in my opinion, I was talking about the "World Stage Performance" - category and I don't know any other band on this planet that plays up to 4 hours shows with ~40 songs every single night. So I think they are the only one who deserve this award :)

if you look at it that way you could say they deserve it, but i don't like their music so i don't like their live performances so I wouldn't vote for them. I voted for Muse for Best World Stage Performance because in my opinion they rock and have amazing live performances

Soundcheck setlist:

Waiting for the end (twice)

Wretches & Kings

Papercut

New Divide

Faint

A part of In The End

Many intros (Numb, ... )

nice soundcheck. i'm surprised they didn't soundcheck the catalyst. it would be weird if they didn't play it since it is the first single of ATS.

I do because I love their music...Otherwise I wouldn't praise their shows :) And they're full of quality...

I'm with you

I also think that Green Day deserves the "Best World Stage" Award because they do put on a great show and I really like their music

i just don't like the music they make, and they are just not good in my opinion. The only Green Day songs i like are Know Your Enemy and Boulevard of Broken Dreams

How can you say they are not good if you only have heard two songs? You can't talk about what you don't know

How can you say they are not good if you only have heard two songs? You can't talk about what you don't know

learn to read. I said the only two songs i like. i have heard most of their songs. I only like 2 of their songs

learn to read. I said the only two songs i like. i have heard most of their songs. I only like 2 of their songs

My fault. I'm just angry because I could be there and I'm not, if not I'd be killing for Green Day right now, so I'll just say Green Day is fucking awesome