07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. a 20 song set. awesome. this is when i wish i lived in Spain

I hate when ppl compain about where they live. You live in USA, right? You have the opportunity to see them every year multiple times, right? Well I live in Bulgaria and I don't have that opportunity..so don't complain pls.

I hate when ppl compain about where they live. You live in USA, right? You have the opportunity to see them every year multiple times, right? Well I live in Bulgaria and I don't have that opportunity..so don't complain pls.

i just said that because they are getting a free show. because i live in washington, no special television events ever happen here so i will never get a free show. also, i wasn't really complaining i was joking around but ok i will stop

I'm with you man. I'm from Uruguay, Southamerica and the past October was my First Linkin Park show in 10 fuckin years.