04.11.2010 - Manchester, England

hahninator

sorry for being such a noob!

but one final question....

on average how many people get to go to meet and greets?

im trying to get my mate to sign up but he'll only sign up if he has a good chance of going.

I'm not sure, I think it depends on the venue size etc. If there are only 37 people from the LPU attending then I think there is a very big chance you guys will get M&Gs. Your mate will have to buy the LPUX membership though if he is not already a member of the LPU.

There are over 200 people on the LPU attending the the LP London show that I'm going to haha so I'm not expecting to win a M&G.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for being such a noob!

but one final question....

on average how many people get to go to meet and greets?

im trying to get my mate to sign up but he'll only sign up if he has a good chance of going.

haha dont worry about it. I think about 50-100 people. All the members of Linkin Park will be there (from the LPU X release notes)

Show finished bout 20 mins ago or so meet n greet was pretty cool little short so it surprised me a little but awesome to meet the guys! Setlist was with lfy and loatr I asked mike for step up or forgotten but said that tempo was too hard on both so he'll see what he can do so I guess it's a no but we might get a surprise later on...oh and the apfmh bridge was fucking mental haha!!

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches and Kings

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (Live Version)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

----------------------------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. Leave Out All The Rest

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (A Place For My Head 1st Verse and Bridge over the Bleed It Out Bridge)

I really think if they're going to keep swapping between the Papercut/Messenger set and the LFY/LOATR set, they need to change the order around a bit for the latter. LOATR right in the middle of the encore makes no sense IMO, totally out of place. I was okay with it at first, thinking it was just a temporary thing to please some people who were complaining, but that song is definitely not an encore-caliber track.

I really think if they're going to keep swapping between the Papercut/Messenger set and the LFY/LOATR set, they need to change the order around a bit for the latter. LOATR right in the middle of the encore makes no sense IMO, totally out of place. I was okay with it at first, thinking it was just a temporary thing to please some people who were complaining, but that song is definitely not an encore-caliber track.

Yeah have to agree it is strange having seen it last night it didn't quite fit but by the looks of it I'll be getting the same setin birmingham next week as they'll more than likely switch it in newcastle tonight which is gutting because I really wanted to see papercut and the messenger oh well I can only hope :)

Amazing show. Travelled all day to Manchester and stayed there, now i got home, late the next day.

Totally worth it, solid performance, I thought the start of Crawling was particularly strong, Waiting for the end was amazing, catalyst wasn't as insane as id hoped but still amazing. Nothing particularly different from any of the other shows, but very solid.

People in the pit were absolute knob heads no offence, I was with my girlfriend shielding her half of the time.

Does it offend you yea ? were fucking electric. Quality stuff.

Great great day.

And, I haven't check the info, but how long until the DSP ? 10 or 30 days ?

Edited by Subs