First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I've ever heard of anyone posting a RECORDING of a show on Warez-BB instead of a torrent lol

LOL. All the cool kids use RapidShare!

Well, I don't know where verbatim2 comes from. But if he is german, I can really understand why he does not use torrents... Music industry and government are searching for any breaks of copyright. So if you upload you will probably caught and that would cost very much, maybe also imprisonment...

(Ok he wanted to upload something he has recorded for himself, but he does not have the copyright on the show, so Warner Music Germany does not want to see this. Germans, like I am, can't watch this video of Waiting for the End:

It says: "Dieses Video enthält Content von WMG. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar." What means: This video includes content of WMG. It isn't available in your country.)

I know, most of you can watch every video they want and never get such a message, but maybe you can now understand, what the problem with torrents and so on for, especially, germans is. ;)

Not really for the rights and stuff but start seeding 1Gb at 30kbs....and the only reason i have µtorrent is to download the dsp else usenet and sometimes http. Lotz of easier i think?

Seems to be the video is available here and else i give myself an american ip so i can watch B)

did someone know when the otrher DSPs are avaiable?

for the moment we've got Berlin, Stuttgart, Linz and Paris, and we know that Soth American ones are coming after the european tour,

but the others ( from Dortmund show onwards)?

did someone know when the otrher DSPs are avaiable?

for the moment we've got Berlin, Stuttgart, Linz and Paris, and we know that Soth American ones are coming after the european tour,

but the others ( from Dortmund show onwards)?

be patient it will show up sooner or later

available in the usual places?

Not yet. I heard the uploader won't be back until later tonight from his usual weekly vacation so it won't be in the usual place until after that....like in 10 hours. But I also did hear that it WILL be available there for sure 100% if the OTHER person didn't do it already.

Just rumors, yo.

Not yet. I heard the uploader won't be back until later tonight from his usual weekly vacation so it won't be in the usual place until after that....like in 10 hours. But I also did hear that it WILL be available there for sure 100% if the OTHER person didn't do it already.

Just rumors, yo.

ALREADY UP IN THE USUAL PLACE :)