22.10.2010 - Stuttgart, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing night for me yesterday M&G with a picture of myself with Mike !!!! a very nice show even with the mistake of mike :lol: i love the setlist no probleme if its the same set in Paris good atmosphere and after that see the lplive crew in the LPLM&G !!! next stop paris for an "at home" show first french show for me! after switzerland in 2009 and germany in 2010 !

The Messenger live is totally awesome ^^

That's true. It was one of the songs I've enjoyed most.

Overall it was an amazing show yesterday, even though the crowd didn't go crazy on most of the new songs as they did on the old ones.

Mike wore his sunglasses until New Divide and it looked really cool how he did Wretches And Kings and Papercut wearing them.

Some things I noticed:

Brad played some kind of "guitar-solo" over Given Up as he did in Nottingham 2008.

On the second verse of Crawling, Brad walked up to Joe's desk. They messed around with Joe's mic a bit and wanted each othe to sing. Phoenix did the same during the encore, I think on In The End.

When Brad "visited" Joe he played some of the Crawling-samples.

chester the diva...shirt, tanktop, shirtless, hoodie

best tour ever? dude it might be YOUR best tour, but not LP's. This is currently one of the worst.

and worst= still way better than other bands.

+ I did this video...see the resemblance? LP copycat? xD no kiddin but its interesting tho to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGP1F7RRm0w

(0:51)

And yes I love taking pics/vids from the first rows ;)

Edited by ana

best tour ever? dude it might be YOUR best tour, but not LP's. This is currently one of the worst.

Wait, what?! I agree that maybe 2004 or something was better, but one of the worst? Are you kidding me?

This is way better than 2007, 2008 and 2009 together!

and worst= still way better than other bands.

+ I did this video...see the resemblance? LP copycat? xD no kiddin but its interesting tho to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGP1F7RRm0w

(0:51)

And yes I love taking pics/vids from the first rows ;)

I totally do not understand a single thing you aimed to say here. And what is the reference to 30 Second to Mars supposed to be about? And since when did Chester going shirtless at a concert become news?

Got back from my Berlin+Stuttgart live combo.

first off ...jesus christ, someone needs to upload a better crawling video...

basically to cut the story short. Chester came in front of me ( while my hands up in the air towards Chester at all times obviously), looked down at me and then we had straight eye contact with each other for 5-6 seconds. Then i showed him to come down to crowd/me with my hands (hard to describe, waved basically). He thinked for 2 secs and then moved to the place where he could come down from the stage and then he didn't go to the ppl near to that place, but comes straight to me and leanes himself and microphone to me and I got to sing for 1 min straight with Chester while holding his back and got to touch every part i wanted:D.

found a video about it, 1:54 you can see my hands showing him to come down:)

I also got a guitar pick later on from mike and front row in the middle at both shows in berlin and stuttgart=i am on cloud nine atm:D

Didn't care one bit that the setlist was the same during both shows. Berlin had better crowd, but the crawling experience made me like stuttgart better obv:). Huge luck and determination to get to front row obviously. Didn't like the interludes THAT much. Thought they lasted too long as if joe put one sentence on repeat for 2 minutes or smt. Beginning was kickass (first 5-6 songs or so), encore ought to have been better( need to switch BIO with OSC and then its perfect). I have so much to talk about, but basically yeah Crawling@ stuttgart was life highlighting moment for me:D.

Edited by Derbyster

Im curious for the DSP, they must edit Mike's voice quite a lot... there were some notes that sounded not good...

btw if anyone is curious to know how loud the show was:

102dBA

source: Pooch