Best Song From No Sun Today - Grey Daze?

GingerLP

Best Song From No Sun Today - Grey Daze   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite song from No Sun Today?

• Anything, Anything
    • B12
    • The Down Syndrome
    • Drag
    • Hole
    • In Time
    • Just Like Heroin
    • Saturation
    • Sickness
    • Sometimes
    • Soul Song
    • What's in the Eye?

I've Always connected so well with the Down Syndrome. Gorgeous song.

In fact, this whole album is pretty excellent. I love the style of it & chester's vocals are superb. Almost as good as HT dare I say it.

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

• 2 weeks later...

I love Grey Daze. When I found out about their existence, I listened to this album almost as much as any LP album. Its a great CD, and I'm going to throw it on now. I love nearly every song, but if I had to pick... Oh man, I love B12, What's In The Eye, Drag, Sometimes, Hole, In Time, The Down Syndrome, and Anything, Anything very much. Oh man, Oh man....

I'm going to pick Sometimes!

I love Sometimes and The Down Syndrome. I cant remember which album came first, No Sun Today or Wake Me? cause I know there was a version of sometimes on wake me also, my favorite was the one that had a cleaner, more professional rock sound to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I like "Hole" and "Just like Herion", but I think all songs are great. Another songs from Grey Daze they not on "No Sun Today" is, are "Shouting out" and from the second Album Wake "She Shines" both are really amazing songs.

• 2 months later...

Sorry but .. the first seconds of B12 sound a little bit retarded, how could it get so much votes ? :D

Don't get me wrong, but that's my opinion, I don' really like it. But the rest of the song is great, even though I prefer The Down Syndrome as my favourite song from NST.

• 1 month later...