Sept 21 News

hahninator

Sorry about the lack of news being posted lately - I guess the staff fell asleep at their desks (lol). Here's what's up in the world of LP right now. If you see news, drop a post in the Got News? section of the forum and we'll move it accordingly or put it in this post. I'll get back on the news ASAP for all of you who refresh the site a million times a day.

- Mike and Joe were on Loveline on the 19th.

Download that here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTUTMYU0 Thanks to TnkA for the rip!

- LinkinParkBR reports that the LP show in Brazil will be broadcasted on TV. Read about that here (with the English version here). This should be the first full proshot show since...Portugal 2008? Is that right?

- XeroSoldier reports here that the support acts for the Argentina LP show have been announced. Attaque 77 and De Bueyes will be opening the show.

- NumbRocker reports in this thread that there is a video of Brad asking fans to come to the LP show in Israel. Find that here. There's also a group of morons here that are trying to prevent LP from playing in Israel because of some bullshit disagreement on politics, but Mike posted on his Twitter about it, saying "Our tour plans are about playing music for fans. Its not about politics. Stop tweeting me with nonsense or I will block you. Love, M :)" Good deal.

- Xero21 reports here about

No one is exactly sure as to what this IS, but enjoy it nevertheless, haha.

- Look here for the "A Thousand Suns" debut information... The CD lost / came in 2nd on the charts to Trey Songz's latest CD. Didn't Meteora and Minutes To Midnight debut at #1?

- This thread has a video from MTV.com of Mike recording the vocals and the guitar solo for "Waiting For The End". Why didn't we get more of this in the "Meeting Of A Thousand Suns" DVD?

- And lastly, Mace Byers from Grey Daze is a dumbass trying to resell fake CD-Rs of Grey Daze albums and earn some serious $$$ off of LP fans. That entire shindig is right here. Don't buy from this clown.

And there's your news!

I don't like your new concept of posting news at all. It was always a good thing to check the site a few times a day for new informations but if you only post things every 2 days it's not worth to hit 'Refresh' all the time.

Edited by Alodia

I don't like your new concept of posting news at all. It was always a good thing to check the site a few times a day for new informations but if you only post things every 2 days it's not worth to hit 'Refresh' all the time.

Alrighty. Yeah I didn't like it either after I hit post :/ I'll post more often again then. I like the old style better.

Yep, staff fell asleep I guess since Got News? was loaded down with stuff. 95% sure these are CD's Mace burned at his house and is selling on eBay to try and get $.

Sorry about the lack of news being posted lately - I guess the staff fell asleep at their desks (lol).

Are you sure about this :P i thought we have only 1 guy in the staff who's doing this^^

Maybe the Staff is busy with other things right now ;)

-LinkinParkBR reports that the LP show in Brazil will be broadcasted on TV. Read about that here (with the English version here). This should be the first full proshot show since...Portugal 2008? Is that right?

Doubt it will really happen, cause LP told before RaR 2007 also they will broadcast the show same like Milton Keynes, so I think this time it will be the same. Maybe they release 5 songs later, but not the full show!

-NumbRocker reports in this thread that there is a video of Brad asking fans to come to the LP show in Israel. Find that here. There's also a group of morons here that are trying to prevent LP from playing in Israel because of some bullshit disagreement on politics, but Mike posted on his Twitter about it, saying "Our tour plans are about playing music for fans. Its not about politics. Stop tweeting me with nonsense or I will block you. Love, M :)" Good deal.

I love the answer from Mike, he's awesome :D

Yeah staff is really busy right now. No one's fault. I'm super swamped so I definitely understand folks are busy.

Doubt it will really happen, cause LP told before RaR 2007 also they will broadcast the show same like Milton Keynes, so I think this time it will be the same. Maybe they release 5 songs later, but not the full show!

Yeah :( I remember that for many shows. Download 2007, Pinkpop 2007, Rock am Ring 2007. Joe_lp and I each day LP played went to the sites of those festivals to check and it was always WBR wouldn't let LP be webcasted. Milton Keynes full show was gonna be on TV, RaR07...I wonder what else. Damn.

-Look here for the "A Thousand Suns" debut information... The CD lost / came in 2nd on the charts to Trey Songz's latest CD. Didn't Meteora and Minutes To Midnight debut at #1?

Still no Billboard charts or any official information. The only source we have is updated at 54.98%, so there's still a big possibility for Linkin Park to top the charts.

http://multishow.globo.com/SWU/Noticias/Mu...l#fotogaleria=1

The channel said 'íntegra'. Put that word in Google Translate (Portuguese to English). :lol:

I really hope that it will be happen.

Edited by Slim Shinoda

Love all the info, just a lil strange cramming it all in but meh, any news is good news. :)

Additional Edit: In chart related info, A Thousand Suns hit no1 on debut in Australia, New Zealand & Germany with other countrys within the top 5 whilst Japan, Italy & US still pending at the time of this post. Source goes to wikipedia, gotta love the internet these days :)

Edited by crusader25

I guess the staff fell asleep at their desks (lol)

Are you sure about that ? :huh:

No, Hahninator was too busy talking shit on the LPA forums for him to post the news.

Like that Japanese Deluxe Edition of the album which he still hasn't posted on the news page. Because you know, a WBR record exec leaving is more important to an LP fansite than a new edition of the CD that comes with a LP-themed Gundam, LP-themed art, and The Catalyst being featured on Gundam's latest video game.

And then of course there's also the fact that LP hasn't lost to Trey Songz YET, as Billboard's official information has yet to be posted. In fact, experts predict they'll take the #1 spot.

Link or STFU

The argument in question that he initiated was deleted by mods due to not wanting to start crap. In this case, he came to the Hot Topic contest thread only to say 'Oh we were approached for this contest too but we didn't accept' and then caused further heat. But the post afterwards where he tries to start more shit again remain intact.

Source

For those of you who don't want to click the link:

Gotta love companies going out of their way to do that for fansites especially.

Did Vecel do that? Or SURU? Or did you have to contact them?

The fact that we deleted all of the posts about that earlier today should've been a hint that we don't want the subject discussed any further.

No, Hahninator was too busy talking shit on the LPA forums for him to post the news.

Like that Japanese Deluxe Edition of the album which he still hasn't posted on the news page. Because you know, a WBR record exec leaving is more important to an LP fansite than a new edition of the CD that comes with a LP-themed Gundam, LP-themed art, and The Catalyst being featured on Gundam's latest video game.

Posted Image

I apologize on my end for lack of moving news to the newswire. Sometimes I overlook things. Due to the fact i JUST got my laptop back, and have been modding from my ipod touch/cellphone/ mom's outdated computer... Let's not blow things out of proportion.

And The Catalyst being feature on the Gundam Game is news to me. For what it's worth I try to keep the LP facebook/twitter updated with such news. Not sure where im going with that but there ya go.

Posted Image