Weak Debut Of ATS

ladygaga

check the hits daily double, lp is losing for a rapper named trey songz(who) and all the lp haters are loving this =/

CHART DATE: 09/20/2010

LAST UPDATE: 09/20/2010 12:37:25

NOW IN: 54.98%

LW TW artist / album label power index

-- 1 TREY SONGZ ATLANTIC 166,065

PASSION PAIN & PLEASURE

-- 2 LINKIN PARK WARNER BROS. 132,348

A THOUSAND SUNS

2 3 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 47,498

RECOVERY

-- 4 JAMEY JOHNSON MERCURY NASHVILLE 35,205

GUITAR SONG

3 5 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 35 CAPITOL/EMI 34,030

VARIOUS ARTISTS

4 6 KATY PERRY CAPITOL/EMI 25,870

TEENAGE DREAM

-- 7 ROBERT PLANT ROUNDER 21,433

BAND OF JOY

7 8 JUSTIN BIEBER ISLAND/IDJMG 18,356

MY WORLD 2.0

11 9 FANTASIA J RECORDS/RMG 18,049

BACK TO ME

-- 10 WEEZER EPITAPH 17,761

HURLEY

i wish lp sell more than this who

source: http://linkinparkbr.com/noticias/2010/09/20/hdd-2/

Hybrid Theory's peak position was #2.

Just sayin.

That album had staying power on the charts. 24 million sold worldwide, including 10+ million in the US. A Thousand Suns will be lucky to get 1 million in the US. Sure the music industry has declined, but downloading music via torrents and other methods have been around for years now. Minutes still exploded with 600+ thousand first week. One was the follow up to Meteora, the other to Minutes to Midnight, so that should explain it all unfortunately...

LP wasn't trying to sell more on this album than Hybrid Theory. Or Meteora. Or Minutes To Midnight. People need to realize this. LP made an album that they wanted to make, without worrying about the pressure from fans or critics or any of that. So if the album flopped, it'd be their own fault and I know they would all accept that. Except for maybe Chester, since he always seems to be overly hard on himself and think that he sucks when his music doesn't sell as much as expected (see the whole DBS and Twitter incident). However, LP didn't make an album that will flop. It's doing pretty well, and The Catalyst debuted really well last month, didn't it?

LP wasn't trying to sell more on this album than Hybrid Theory. Or Meteora. Or Minutes To Midnight. People need to realize this. LP made an album that they wanted to make, without worrying about the pressure from fans or critics or any of that. So if the album flopped, it'd be their own fault and I know they would all accept that. Except for maybe Chester, since he always seems to be overly hard on himself and think that he sucks when his music doesn't sell as much as expected (see the whole DBS and Twitter incident). However, LP didn't make an album that will flop. It's doing pretty well, and The Catalyst debuted really well last month, didn't it?

this.