Crucial Moment....

Legend

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smells like bot work to me.

[2]

is pretty weird this paramore beat lp, chris brown is more famous than emomore and stay with less votes than them <_<

so emomore fans could used other thing to vote

and now lets vote in chris just to emomore lavigne boy lose

Edited by BritneySpears

In the scheme of things LP winning the AMA means much more than winning this Fuse contest. It just burns that another fanbase obviously helped Paramore beat us. Anyway what's done is done.

Everyone stateside be sure to get your RTR DVD today (24th) so that LP can get the high sales for opening day.

BritneySpears... at first, the Band is called Paramore not Emomore...

But I bet, someone was cheating on LP... When I left to bed about 8 hours ago...

LP were 1000 Votes ahead.. now I just took a look on the page and Paramore

has won with 15000 votes....just 2 possibilities... you were to lazy to vote OR

the Paramore Fans just voted as hell...

yeah i vote for slipknot too now... but it's really strange that paramore got so much votes more and when it was less than an hour left yesterday LP was leading with 2000 votes so... well i don't know about that, but i sriously don't really care about those awards, i think most of them are cheated anyway.

No offense, but I could care less who wins that contest now. Helping someone else win won't erase the slight that LP received as a result of their being maliciously targeted. LP losing isn't the issue, the why and how it was done is what reeks. The damage is done and I'm moving on.