Crucial Moment....

Legend

Hey guys. Its possible to vote more than once.

1. Go to the site.

2. Vote once.

3. Change the day on ur computer to one day earlier.

4. Refresh the page.

5. Vote again.

6. Keep voting a million times fo LP by setting the date back!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed strange thing.

Sometimes after changing date back to 22nd, and refreshing the page, it shows less votes for LP than they had before refreshing the page. Which is very strange.

Even when you just refresh the page the numbers can go back and forth. I just keep track of the highest LP count so I can kinda guess how we currently stand. Anyway back to the battleground!

Edited by RMD369

WTF? I thought it's going to finish already, but it was only for my local time.. What a stupid timer there.... Couldn't they also count GMT offset? Morons.

And yeah, LP are second now.... Paramore's winning....

I'm beginning to think Paramore is getting help from another fandom because they just overtook us after being 2000 points behind!

britney fans voted against lp, to get one final paramore x britney and then britney win the title

i like britney' songs, but i think her fans are so stupid, helping that fucking stupid emo band

i really hate paramore, is the worse thing ever

Ugh so not cool..Last I checked LP were winning by about 2000. Then the next time I checked, they were losing to Paramore. I mean..I like Paramore, but THEY HAVE TO LOSE. Linkin Park deserves this award, more than anyone. They've worked the hardest.

COME PEOPLE GET THOSE VOTES UP