Stay Tuned...

hahninator

What's up LPLive? Mark here. Just thought I'd put up a thread saying I'm really enjoying all the activity going on in the community with the excitement and curiosity about LP's new album. "A Thousand Suns" is dropping 9/14 and I can't wait.

Anyway, I wanted to let you in on a little secret.

We're doing a giveaway for a really cool item very soon. That's the only clue I have for now as our staff is still figuring out the exact rules for it, but let the guessing begin!

Thanks for supporting the site - we really appreciate it. I love coming on every day and seeing all the new discussion about whatever has popped up in the news that morning. Thanks!

Remember, the first show of 2010 is only three weeks away!

What's up LPLive? Mark here. Just thought I'd put up a thread saying I'm really enjoying all the activity going on in the community with the excitement and curiosity about LP's new album. "A Thousand Suns" is dropping 9/14 and I can't wait.

We're doing a giveaway for a really cool item very soon. That's the only clue I have for now as our staff is still figuring out the exact rules for it, but let the guessing begin!

Thanks for supporting the site - we really appreciate it. I love coming on every day and seeing all the new discussion about whatever has popped up in the news that morning. Thanks!

A ticket to the 9/14 show.

Uh... is it a signed copy of the Japanese version of the "Leave Out All The Rest" Single, which includes "L.O.A.T.R. (M. Shinoda Remix)"? If so, I would die happy! x_x

Nice words about the Forums Mark, i love this site.

My bet about the Giveaway or better my hope, a A Thousand Suns Art Book

btw, i put the Scans of the Tickets that you Asked, here

Uh... is it a signed copy of the Japanese version of the "Leave Out All The Rest" Single, which includes "L.O.A.T.R. (M. Shinoda Remix)"? If so, I would die happy! x_x

Since when do you have a LPL account?