Linkin Park In Kerrang! - New Issue

levisa92

Mike and Chester are on the cover of the newest issue of Kerrang! magazine, which comes out tomorrow.

Posted Image

Description of the article:

The rebirth of Linkin Park!

Over three years since the release of their last album, Linkin Park are returning with something new, something different and something fun. With their past finally behind them, in this week's Kerrang! magazine, we bring you Linkin Park as you've never heard them before...

Source: kerrang.com

Be sure and pick up your copy!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerrang always bash the shit out of LP. Bunch of wankers fairplay. The mag has gone downhill since 2006.But this piece should be positive

Really, i didn't know that, i just have a couple of Magazines from 2004 with LP...

i thought that Kerrang was one of the best Magazines :blink:

Really, i didn't know that, i just have a couple of Magazines from 2004 with LP...

i thought that Kerrang was one of the best Magazines :blink:

Kerrang put My Chemical Romance on the cover, i kid you not, 6/7 times during on year. There was hardly anything bout MTM in kerrang until long after it was released.

Looks and sounds rather interesting. I'll buy it and I'll do scans if you like.

Yes, please scan it. Cause I have no money to buy this.

Kerrang always bash the shit out of LP. Bunch of wankers fairplay. The mag has gone downhill since 2006.But this piece should be positive

This should be positive considering they are actually talking about the album before release, which they didn't do for MTM