The Catalyst Clip 4

maik_gianino

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how mike said in the new interview that so far only 1 of the journalists that has listened to some of the songs gave a positive response. I know i will love it but it sucks that people always compare albums instead of just listening to them as a separate album, if this was their debut album people would respond differently to it.

funny how mike said in the new interview that so far only 1 of the journalists that has listened to some of the songs gave a positive response. I know i will love it but it sucks that people always compare albums instead of just listening to them as a separate album, if this was their debut album people would respond differently to it.

I've always said that about MtM. If that were their debut album it'd be widely considered a 4 star album I think.

I wonder if this album could end up like HT in the sense that many didn't consider it anything special until it became one friggin huge-selling album

people always compare albums instead of just listening to them as a separate album, if this was their debut album people would respond differently to it.

It's more of the fact that people (myself included) liked Linkin Park because of how they sounded when the band started. Now they have completely changed and a lot of the people that loved their heavier roots are disappointed with this new direction. It happens.

Edited by rav0k

Am I the only one who's getting rather tired of these little low-quality clips? I didn't even listen to the X-Games one, and I only listened to this one because people were saying it was so amazingly badass.

I just want the full song at this point.

Am I the only one who's getting rather tired of these little low-quality clips? I didn't even listen to the X-Games one, and I only listened to this one because people were saying it was so amazingly badass.

I just want the full song at this point.

+1