Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we have the setlist for the Chi Cheng benefit show? And I really think Mike should get his own page.

Yes, we do. We have since the day after the show: http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/charity__e...__deftones_show

Nobody's bothered to add the show page yet. I'd do it if I knew how.

*Edit* I typed up a "show page" style thing just to organize the setlist a bit better from what's currently out there:

01. Rocket Skates

02. Lotion

03. My Own Summer

04. Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)

05. Feiticeira

06. Elite

07. Knife Party

08. Korea

09. Street Carp

10. Change (In the House of Flies)

11. Passenger

12. Xerces

13. Savory (Jawbox cover)

14. Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event

15. Jailbreak (Thin Lizzy cover)

16. Back to School (Mini Maggit)

17. No Ordinary Love (Sade cover)

18. (Rock) Superstar

19. Head Up

Show Notes:

-Mike played keys on "Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event."

-Many of the guests from the show came out for the final song, "Head Up," but Mike was not one of them.

-Other guests included Rodleen Getsic, Ben Kenney (Incubus), Greg Puciato (Dillenger Escape Plan), Rick Verrett (Team Sleep), Shaun Lopez, Jonah Matranga, and Chris Robyn (Far), Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray), Xzibit, Dominic Garcia (Phallucy), B-Real, Sen Dog, and Eric Bobo (Cypress Hill), Julio G, and Richie Cavalera.

Other Notes:

-First of two benefit shows for Deftones' bassist Chi Cheng, who was left in a coma after a car accident in November of 2008.

Other Bands:

-P.O.D., Far, Cypress Hill

There's no page for the Slash & Friends show yet, but I don't know the info for that one off the top of my head anyway. LESTAT probably does.

Slash & Friends:

--Set 1 (Franky Perez)--

1. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

2. "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

3. "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

--Set 2 (Billy Idol)--

3. "Out Ta Get Me" by Guns N' Roses (Slash, Dave Navarro, Duff McKagan, Travis Barker)

4. "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

5. "Down On the Street" by The Stooges (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Duff McKagan)

--Set 3 (Andrew Stockdale)--

6. "Woman" by Wolfmother (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

7. "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

8. "By The Sword" by Slash (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

--Set 4 (Chester Bennington)--

9. "Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney, barely visible guitarist)

10. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver (Travis Barker, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

11. "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses (Steven Adler, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

--Set 5 (Perry Farrel)--

12. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

13. "Sympathy For The Devil" by Rolling Stones (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

14. "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

--Set 6 (Ozzy Osbourne)--

15. "I Don't Know" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

16. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

17. "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

18. "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

Camp Freddy @ The Roxy - 18.12.2009

xx. "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins (Chester, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).

xx. "I Alone" by Live (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).

xx. "Would" by Alice In Chains (Corey Taylor, Jerry Cantrell, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Lithium" by Nirvana (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Lit Up" by Buckcherry (Franky Perez, Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Monkey Wrench" by Foo Fighters (Franky Perez, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Remedy" by The Black Crowes (Paulie Z, Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n' Roses (Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Bad Luck" by Social Distortion (Mark McGrath, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Spoonman" by Soundgarden (Queen V, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Rock n' Roll Star" by Oasis (Billy Morrison, Steve Stevens, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "In The Meantime" by Space Hogs (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

Also, my post from the "Site updates.." thread:

Sorry, but it seems like I won't be able to do any editing on the site for some time.

I was going to add Avalon shows. Looks like someone else should do this.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some additional 'other notes' for this show:

24.03.2003 Los Angeles, CA, Wiltern Theatre, LP Underground Tour

-Some hours before the show there was a live broadcast with all band members aired from the basement of the Wiltern, entitled 'Linkin Park's Meteora World Premiere Broadcast'. It was hosted by the 'Linkin Park Radio Network', presented by Striker and aired on over 100 radiostations in the US, in Canada, Australia (via the Triple M Network), Mexico City (on radioactivo 98.5) and Auckland - New Zealand (on Channel Z). There was also an audience in the room, probably concert attendees. 'Don't Stay', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Lying From You', 'Numb', 'From The Inside' and 'Breaking The Habit' were shown and in between those songs the band talked about miscellaneous stuff (the Underground tour, the upcoming Summer Sanitarium tour, the writing process of Meteora and some songs which are on it, their current situation and a lot of funny things) and answered some Email questions from linkinpark.com members and people in the audience. The broadcast is closed by airing live versions of 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Faint', 'From The Inside', 'In The End' and 'One Step Closer', recorded from 03.03.2003 Nottingham, England, Rock City, LP Underground Tour, while Linkin Park is doing their soundcheck and preparing for tonights show.

The total runtime of the broadcast (with advertisments) was about 1:30 hours.

I'm kinda confused why there is nothing mentioned about the broadcast on the site yet, do you think it's not worth writing about it or did nobody listen to it (that'd be strange since it was the official world premiere of Meteora)?

Edited by NiKmaN

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20020208.php - Song numbers jump from 11 to 13.

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20020220.php - Papercut and APFMH weren't actually "stopped and restarted" at this show, they just stopped in the middle of the song, and once the crowd calmed back down, they picked up where they left off. So the "Take 1/Take 2" stuff is unnecessary (Crawling from Oklahoma was different, they actually did stop and restart the song there).

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20020208.php - Song numbers jump from 11 to 13.

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20020220.php - Papercut and APFMH weren't actually "stopped and restarted" at this show, they just stopped in the middle of the song, and once the crowd calmed back down, they picked up where they left off. So the "Take 1/Take 2" stuff is unnecessary (Crawling from Oklahoma was different, they actually did stop and restart the song there).

the song number jump is fixed at the new version^^ there are much more then this!! just check some FM setlists, there are a lot of mistakes like that or check the best mistake i've found at LPL: http://www.lplive.net/shows/20030903.php

EDIT: have to agree with Papercut, just stopped and started at the same moment during the song again!!!

During APFMH they stopped during the heaviest part and started the part again from the beginning!! actually it's hard to say how to put it into the show!!

the song number jump is fixed at the new version^^ there are much more then this!! just check some FM setlists, there are a lot of mistakes like that or check the best mistake i've found at LPL: http://www.lplive.net/shows/20030903.php

EDIT: have to agree with Papercut, just stopped and started at the same moment during the song again!!!

During APFMH they stopped during the heaviest part and started the part again from the beginning!! actually it's hard to say how to put it into the show!!

Yeah, they back up to the previous "section" of each song, I'm just saying it doesn't really make much sense to list a song twice in the setlist unless they started over from the beginning like they did with Crawling at Oklahoma City.

26.07.2009 - Saint Petersburg.

Source 2 - probably does not exist.

I don't know who added it, but Flame-XIII, who recorded Moscow's show told me that it's his info, that he told to some trader from Tailand so that he just fucked off.

I'm not editing it, because it'll probably get lost with move to LPL 4.0, so just edit it in 4.0.