Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

i noticed an fault in the database .

05.02.2004 Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Arena, Meteora World Tour

The show info about this show and

03.08.2004 Camden, NJ, Tweeter Center At The Waterfront, Projekt Revolution Tour

this show have been interchanged

because billy played guitar on 05.02.2004 Long Beach and action fig came out on 03.08.2004

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed an fault in the database .

05.02.2004 Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Arena, Meteora World Tour

The show info about this show and

03.08.2004 Camden, NJ, Tweeter Center At The Waterfront, Projekt Revolution Tour

this show have been interchanged

because billy played guitar on 05.02.2004 Long Beach and action fig came out on 03.08.2004

Uhh, that's what it says? Ivan is listed on Camden. Are you saying the guy that played Faint at Long Beach is also named Billy?

They aren't "interchanged". All of the notes on both pages are 100% accurate as of right now. Is Billy the name of the guy at Long Beach on Faint? If so then I'll add it to that page.

http://lplive.net/shows/20080617.php

Source 5 wrong

corrected:

Source 5: Video - AUD (Unknown MiniDV) (Right Angle #3)

Taper: Jan

Time: 81 mins

Format: DVD M / 2.65 GB

Coments: 'One Step Closer' is missing and 'Lying From You' is cut. Low bitrate, but nice quality though.

edit:

i don´t want to spam here, so i only edit a new thing:

21.06.2008 München:

Brad did 15 hits after the POA Outro. Also no TTG over it.

Edited by sckofelng

27.06.2008 Berlin, Germany, Waldbühne

on the LFY intro, Mike rapped the 2nd line differently, he didn´t rap 'i wanted to be', he rapped 'she wanted to be'

same as Athens, 20 hits after POA and also after the outro

before BIO, mike rapped a tiny part of the first verse acapella style until brad joined him

I know this is only small, but to be more accurate on the 2008 page, on the 24th Jan, the band played in Nottingham at the "Nottingham Arena" The name of the arena has changed and is now called "Trent FM Arena Nottingham" I know this because I live in the city.

I don't know if it matters but it just a heads up if you want the archive to be accurate.

It doesn't matter how they are called now, we list them as they were called back then. It's simply too much work to keep up with all the current names. Some venues have been renamed very often.

Mansfield, Massachusetts

Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts

24th August 2007

Brad messed up the Shadow of the Day solo with a nice other solo :)

This is was interesting, last night i listened to some shadow of the day versions... ;)

Also maybe a little info:

Mike makes a little joke before Numb with fans from brazil, i heared that for the first time yesterday, maybe you can add it or not.^^

Madrid, Spain

La Cubierta de Leganés

7th June 2008

Festimad Sur

Chester at the second Chorus of Given Up:

Take this all away

I'm suffocating!

is..there's what the f**k is (or something like that)

Wrong with me?

Camden, New Jersey

Susquehanna Bank Center

19th July 2008

Joe starts to early at the end of Crawling!

sorry for my english!

Edited by Sessin

6/21/2001, Mile High Stadium, Don't know if I have the right forum, but....

I think this show deserves special recognition on the "notes about the show" because of the fact that this show was almost banned due to Manson's being on Ozzfest. Because Manson was blamed for the Columbine shootings (which were very close to Denver), it was his first show in the Denver area since the shootings occured. All of this is mentioned in the Micheal Moore film, Bowling for Columbine.

same for Kölnarena, which is called LANXESS Arena now

I hate that name.and yes it doesnt matter how the venues are called now

Edited by ana

Once again I'm gonna ask. Why does shoutbox, when closed, is separated into 2 fields, one for "+" and second for Shoutbox's title? It should have the same pattern (light and dark grey squares) and have "+" in the same line as title.

We don't report ITE bridge acapellas unless it's very unique and also we only use the venue name for WHEN the show took place. We don't change it every time the venue changes its name. Thanks though :)