Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

We don't report ITE bridge acapellas unless it's very unique and also we only use the venue name for WHEN the show took place. We don't change it every time the venue changes its name. Thanks though :)

11.01.2001 London, England, Goldsmith College, European Promo

Was it called Goldsmith when the show took place?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SITE EDITS

1) on the Hartford, Connecticut PR08 page:

-After 'Crawling' the band presented Chris Cornell with balloons, a present, which was a midget named Maurice, and a birthday cake. Chester then prompted the crowd in singing 'happy birthday'.

2) Any reason why the 2008 Winter North American Tour page is incomplete?

One other little thing I found interesting as well was the little piece that the band played after "Breaking The Habit" on Projekt Rev 2007 in West Palm Beach (August 10th)

Edited by L13413P

Well this is not really a correction but i think it would be cool to add this in the note area

9.01.07 Tinley ParK PR2007

right after The Little Things Give You Away.Chester mentioned how loud the crowd was by saying "Seriously you guys are like vibrating my brain"

The Julien K show on July 1st At Richmond has been cancelled

Source*

Unfortunately we have to announce that we won't be playing in Richmond. We apologize and we will be back in the future because we really want to play a show there. Sorry again but we'll see you soon!

SITE EDITS

1) on the Hartford, Connecticut PR08 page:

-After 'Crawling' the band presented Chris Cornell with balloons, a present, which was a midget named Maurice, and a birthday cake. Chester then prompted the crowd in singing 'happy birthday'.

2) Any reason why the 2008 Winter North American Tour page is incomplete?

One other little thing I found interesting as well was the little piece that the band played after "Breaking The Habit" on Projekt Rev 2007 in West Palm Beach (August 10th)

Thanks for pointing out the WPB thing, I had never noticed that. I think thats the only time they did something like that. That is a terrific show and a terrific BTH along with a nice little instrumental piece and speech from the band that was seriously lacking in 2008. Nice observation.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a correction but maybe you can edit if it is important :-)

Düsseldorf, 28.06.2008:

- Right before One Step Closer, Chester wished a crew member a happy brithday. (Unfortunately, I can't understand the name...)

- Mike had a German flag on his keyboard.

Mansfield, 24.08.2007:

- Chester hold a longer speech about Music For Relief

Edited by DecanoLP

Somebody should probably add the upcoming Dead By Sunrise show to the Chester section at some point.

July 4th - Steve Wyrick Theater, Las Vegas, NV (Club Tattoo opening party)

Or something like that. Unless you're planning on making a dedicated DBS section since there will probably be a substantial amount of DBS live appearances coming up in the not-too-distant future.

Also, that instrumental piece after Breaking the Habit at West Palm Beach '07 that was mentioned a few posts back, that was actually Brad messing around with the notes from the first guitar solo in Shadow of the Day (which was the next song). Brad does that occassionally, I've heard him do similar things prior to songs like Numb and Breaking the Habit in recent years, and songs like High Voltage and In the End farther back. On this occasion though, Rob and Phoenix decided to join in and jam along with him a bit.

Edited by Astat

Somebody should probably add the upcoming Dead By Sunrise show to the Chester section at some point.

July 4th - Steve Wyrick Theater, Las Vegas, NV (Club Tattoo opening party)

Or something like that. Unless you're planning on making a dedicated DBS section since there will probably be a substantial amount of DBS live appearances coming up in the not-too-distant future.

We have separate DBS page for a long time, maybe almost after the first DBS live show.... You just haven't noticed it or what?

http://lplive.net/dbs.php

Right beneath Fort Minor in the menu.

On the other hand, I just noticed that MFR date is on DBS page, and it's also on the page of CB, along with CT date (DBS/JK). I think that it's not smart to copy all DBS dates to CB page, so either remove MFR date from CB, and also remove DBS set from CB page, or I dunno what to do.

http://lplive.net/shows/20070707.php

Source 1f: Video - PROSHOT (Unknown)

Taper: Razo / Luco

Time: 34 mins

Format: TS (1080i) / 8.75 GB

Comments: NTSC. Widescreen. 'One Step Closer', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'No More Sorrow', 'Papercut', 'From The Inside', 'Numb', 'Breaking The Habit' and 'What I've Done'.

I suppose, that this source also includes ITE, so it should be added to Comments.

I think we also should add other HD sources. There might be different angles. I haven't compared all of them with other HD sources.

I have 2 songs from BBC HD - WID (414 MB; dunno) and Crawling/ITE (865 MB; 7:03). All in 1080i.

Also I have BIO (435 MB; 3:34) from NBC. 6 chnls (3/2 .1), 1080i.

Regarding today's show, I think it would be more appropriate to list Mann's Village Theater as the venue as opposed to Wilshire Boulevard, as the theater is the specific location on Wilshire Boulevard where they're playing. Just listing the street as the venue could imply any part of the street.

http://www.lplive.net/2008summary.php

During this time, Chester held his annual Club Tattoo party in Arizona, and played with his solo band Dead By Sunrise, debuting two new songs called 'Walking In Circles' and 'My Suffering'. In May, the band released a new single/collaboration with Busta Rhymes entitled 'We Made It'. Right before the June European Tour kicked off, they played a secret show at Third Encore, their rehearsal space, for 14 dans, and debuted 'We Made It' live. Fake setlists floated around after the show for the summer's Projekt Revolution Tour, containing such songs as 'No Roads Left', 'Announcement Service Public', 'Easier To Run', an acoustic rendition of 'Numb' and 'By Myself'. Later on, these turned out to be all untrue.

i guess it should say fans

FIXED

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20080529.php

- One member snagged a setlist titled 'Setlist Y' from the European Tour that is coming up, and in the encore is 'No Roads Left'. 'A Place For My Head' is also included.

we already saw that this didn't happen, so i think it should be edited isnt it?

Removed and updated a couple of other things on that page. Thanks!

Edited by AndOne

The June 30th Show for Julien-K needs to be fixed. And also it's missing notes i told Mark

- "Death To Analog" had a small drum/guitar outro

- During the final chorus of "Futura", Ryan threw his mic stand and accidentally hit Brandon

- Ryan threw his entire keyboard on the floor on "Someday Soon"