Submit Site Corrections Here

hahninator

I think in the Ulalume page it should also be noted

-"Before 20 Eyes, Elias knocked over his ride cymbal"

Also list the other performers at the show minus Asher Roth because he canceled due to a swollen jaw

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it matters, or if they have done it before, but they didnt play the studio ending to "Let Down" at Ulalume..

*I'maloser*

http://www.lplive.net/shows/DBS/20091023.php "Ulalume" is spelled wrong (what the fuck does "Ulalume" even mean anyway?).

Ulalume is a poem by Edgar Allen Poe. A particularly dark poem (as with most of his work).

• 2 weeks later...

At the main page:

"Quick Stats

Opened: September 16, 2006

Version 2: October 22, 2007

Version 3: June 8, 2008

Version 2: August 21, 2008

Hosting/Admin: sotrix

Best Viewed: Firefox 3.5.1"

Version 2 again @ Aug 21st, 08?

Edited by Trang

• 2 weeks later...

First they'll play KIOZ-FM's When Bands Attack festival in Chula Vista, California, on Friday with Staind, Godsmack and others. They will be donating their profits from the show to the Red Cross and have asked their record label and local businesses to match them.

28.09.2001 Chula Vista, CA, Coors Amphitheatre, Rock 105.3's 'When Bands Attack'

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1449281/2...nkin_park.jhtml

How the hell did we not know about this show until 2009, lol?

on the frontpage it says on quick stats:

Best Viewed: Firefox 3.5.1

should be 3 =)or 2.5...2.1 if you want... but not 2.0

Edited by ana

on the frontpage it says on quick stats:

Best Viewed: Firefox 3.5.1

should be 3 =)or 2.5...2.1 if you want... but not 2.0

Why? It was the exact same site, nothing changed.

Why? It was the exact same site, nothing changed.

allright but it looks weird to read 2, 3 and again 2..

apple always brings out firmware that is exactly the same as the one before..but they call it 3.1.2.. =)

In opera browser I see the posts in a list form "posts in this topic", and only the beginning of the posts, while in firefox I see all the posts normally. Is this from the site, or is it from my end? I used to be able to see the posts normally in opera. What should I do?

Thanks

02.08.2004 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Snoop on IGD.

Yeah Sebi, go to the bottom left, choose LPL White. Click a thread to view, then at the top right below NEW TOPIC, click that icon and select "display mode: STANDARD". Then you can go back to whatever layout you were using.

Does anyone mind? I wanna make all of Camp Freddy setlists look like this:

Slash & Friends Avalon gig:

--Set 1 (Franky Perez)--

1. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

2. "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

3. "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

--Set 2 (Billy Idol)--

3. "Out Ta Get Me" by Guns N' Roses (Slash, Dave Navarro, Duff McKagan, Travis Barker)

4. "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

5. "Down On the Street" by The Stooges (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Duff McKagan)

--Set 3 (Andrew Stockdale)--

6. "Woman" by Wolfmother (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

7. "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

8. "By The Sword" by Slash (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

--Set 4 (Chester Bennington)--

9. "Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney, barely visible guitarist)

10. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver (Travis Barker, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

11. "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses (Steven Adler, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

--Set 5 (Perry Farrel)--

12. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

13. "Sympathy For The Devil" by Rolling Stones (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

14. "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

--Set 6 (Ozzy Osbourne)--

15. "I Don't Know" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

16. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

17. "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

18. "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

I guess you won't fix this site before 4.0 lauches, will you?

fixed

LOL

02.08.2004 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Snoop on IGD.

insane \m/ any source or review of it? :)

imo the situation happening @ the istanbul concerning the show being webcasted should be explained in the other notes

Edited by sckofelng

Does anyone mind? I wanna make all of Camp Freddy setlists look like this:

Slash & Friends Avalon gig:

--Set 1 (Franky Perez)--

1. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

2. "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

3. "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker, Tom Morello)

--Set 2 (Billy Idol)--

3. "Out Ta Get Me" by Guns N' Roses (Slash, Dave Navarro, Duff McKagan, Travis Barker)

4. "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

5. "Down On the Street" by The Stooges (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Duff McKagan)

--Set 3 (Andrew Stockdale)--

6. "Woman" by Wolfmother (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

7. "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

8. "By The Sword" by Slash (Slash, Dave Navarro, Chris Chaney, Travis Barker)

--Set 4 (Chester Bennington)--

9. "Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin (Slash, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney, barely visible guitarist)

10. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver (Travis Barker, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

11. "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses (Steven Adler, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dave Navarro)

--Set 5 (Perry Farrel)--

12. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

13. "Sympathy For The Devil" by Rolling Stones (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

14. "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction (Slash, Tom Morello, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

--Set 6 (Ozzy Osbourne)--

15. "I Don't Know" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

16. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

17. "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

18. "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath (Slash, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker, Chris Chaney)

You cant do it like this on 4.0.

First of all "--Set 6 (Ozzy Osbourne)--" and so on, no place to put that somewhere.

Second, the song field takes only the song name, not a long sentence like this. So for example you have to do Paranoid and the other stuff into the song notes field.

Fields: (thats how it's going to look like on the show pages for example for LP.)

SONG# SONGNAME SONG NOTES

01. No More Sorrow Extended Intro

I don't think we will change something about it since a lot work to do so and it will have an impact on the show pages of all other bands besides LP.

Yeah Sebi, go to the bottom left, choose LPL White. Click a thread to view, then at the top right below NEW TOPIC, click that icon and select "display mode: STANDARD". Then you can go back to whatever layout you were using.

Thanks, didn't see the "Forum messed up" topic, with the solution, only now  :lol:

Looking forward for 4.0!

Edited by LPSebi

• 2 weeks later...