• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new video posted on fb about the contest:

http

://app.topspin.net/fbshare/ARTIST/2773...=400&h=300

i honestly think that subtle music in the background that they used for the first teaser is going to a part of some new intro, sounding somewhat like Wake did.

http

i honestly think that subtle music in the background that they used for the first teaser is going to a part of some new intro, sounding somewhat like Wake did.

I believe it's a stem from The Catalyst single.

http

already a topic for it. :)

Looks like this won't be a performance video.

with the way they are going artistically, i don't feel like they'll do a performance video anytime soon. i dont know. just seems like there's alot of artistic value going into this new album.

not to say a performance video can't be artistic: given up is a pretty awesome and creative performance video. imo.

with the way they are going artistically, i don't feel like they'll do a performance video anytime soon. i dont know. just seems like there's alot of artistic value going into this new album.

not to say a performance video can't be artistic: given up is a pretty awesome and creative performance video. imo.

All Linkin Park videos are awesome.

I've a feeling that the album may be their best work. Can't wait!

An elephant, a colorful Chester and everything related to Krishna that gotta do with 'A thousands Sun', am I the only one thinking of Holi (the color/spring festival in India) here? Linkin Park is gonna have a color fest in the new single, that's it.

An elephant, a colorful Chester and everything related to Krishna that gotta do with 'A thousands Sun', am I the only one thinking of Holi (the color/spring festival in India) here? Linkin Park is gonna have a color fest in the new single, that's it.

Haha! I doubt that. 95% of the viewers will not get what is happening in the video if something of this kind happens. And moreover, the theme of the song will not go with a video in which chester is playing Holi! LOL.

Haha! I doubt that. 95% of the viewers will not get what is happening in the video if something of this kind happens. And moreover, the theme of the song will not go with a video in which chester is playing Holi! LOL.

Of course they will! They may not know it's Holi but many people know about the color festival. And of course Chester will wear pretty sari and dance while singing his heart out in high-pitched voice, totally Bollywood style. Or the band will ride elephants and go into a huge battle, that sounds about right, bahaha >.>

Of course they will! They may not know it's Holi but many people know about the color festival. And of course Chester will wear pretty sari and dance while singing his heart out in high-pitched voice, totally Bollywood style. Or the band will ride elephants and go into a huge battle, that sounds about right, bahaha >.>

Haha! That would be EPIC!! LOL. This post is tooooooooo funny. Just toooooooo funny to actually happen. :D

LOL this made me laugh. I can imagine Mike rapping and dressed in a sherwani lol and Rob can play a dhol in the video instead of drums hahahaha. Fuck Joe, I should be the director!