Anality

Hopefully the new album will feature at least one of these:

1 Full Mike Hip Hop/Rap Based song not focusing on Chester

1 Full Mr. Hahn Instrumental

Scratching on alot of songs

and...

a "The Making of..." DVD

Edited by Anality

I support you , screaming from Chester !

This is what they are good at and have mastered, don't you think it ever gets old? Don't get me wrong but this is what I'd like to see too. We know they are capable of writing soft and more melodic songs with a different direction (TLTGYA, LOATR etc).

This is what they are good at and have mastered, don't you think it ever gets old? Don't get me wrong but this is what I'd like to see too. We know they are capable of writing soft and more melodic songs with a different direction (TLTGYA, LOATR etc).

I trust in LP that they will release a plate of level meteor's ( In LP it is possible to trust ) <_<

more scratching!!!!!!!!!!! hahn needs to think about it seriously , itz been a long while we have seen him doing some innovation , that last time he did was in meteora , underground and reanimation , wish he could bring back something like Itz goin down , hahn is definitely more innovative and can do better , he had no opportunity in Mtm , atleast in the new one hope he does something and does not stick only with the midi pads alone ....

more mike's rapcore bring it on once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and expecting more cool and funky sounds in his synthesizer

chazy's more scream, and would love to see something like dont stay and with you

brad and phil are doing a awesome job on their part

rob a little more heavier will love to see him with two bass drums and the output !!!!!!! just cant imagine ;)

Edited by aravind221

I would love to see Chester take the backseat for this whole album. Mike can do lead vocals on 80 percent of the album (singing and rapping), while Chester does backup singing and some screaming.

I'm a Mike fan, what can I say?

Oh yeah, and I want another really cool instrumental like Session.

Edited by leftshoe18

I'll copy and paste what I said in the LPA version of this thread:

I want basically how the new album has been described so far.

More electronic elements. When Mike made that blog post that said Chicken Basket sounded a bit like The Postal Service, I was quite the happy camper.

I want dark music. This doesn't mean screamy and angsty, but a nice level of creepyness is always appreciated by me. Something creative and non-mainstream too. LP is not a pop band but their music is extremely radio-friendly and pretty formulaic. Intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge around the 2 minute mark, chorus, end. They've had their success, now time to think outside the box.

More technical music would be cool too. And also, LYRICS. Not generic lyrics.

Luckily for me LP seems to be heading in the direction of most of this. I am so very excited.

I would love to see Chester take the backseat for this whole album. Mike can do lead vocals on 80 percent of the album (singing and rapping), while Chester does backup singing and some screaming.

I'm a Mike fan, what can I say?

Oh yeah, and I want another really cool instrumental like Session.

Chester is and will always be the lead singer, he's the best vocalist of our decade, a lot of the Camp Freddy dudes love him, that's enough for me to prove that he's beyond awesome.

I love Mike's rapping but he can't do lead vocals, he can't sing, he's afraid of his voice he always uses a lot of layers and at some points it does sound robotic lol

Just listen to the ear piece rip Toronto 2004, and tell me if you think that Mike can sing.