"A thousand Suns" to be released earlier?

Yass

I have lost all faith in "Warner Brazil" or wherever they really get their news.

Well they were right about the return of Linkin Park in Brasil, Out of Ashes and I think the single release date in August, so I don't know what to believe.

yeah.. and they were right with first single "A thousands suns" lol.. honestly, I'm sick of this awesome "warner Brazil" source.. until it isn't confirmed on linkinpark.com all these are only speculations

I don't understand what the ppl here keep saying that 'hate everything from Brazil' The sources, and sites... We are not from USA and from Brazil but we have sources same as anyone here. We were right on a lot of things, we are not asking for anyone here to believe us. The new is there, the source is there, you read or visit it if you want, you believe it if you want.

i'm tired of people attacking us

everyone has the right to believe on what you want to, it was posted something that we were informed by sources from WB and then posted it. ;)

They also have the right to say what they want and you can think that they are not attacking you. Problem solved.

And I cannot see where ppl say they hate everything from Brazil :-@

And i have the right to say what i think about too!

If i take a time and collect all the times when ppl said something about us, i will get two pages of text

anyway. no problem

And i have the right to say what i think about too!

If i take a time and collect all the times when ppl said something about us, i will get two pages of text

anyway. no problem

I do agree with you, i'm skeptical about the news like all of you, but i just want this to be right to see your reactions.

Edited by Yass

I'll not waste my time posting here... because when we're right, hardly anyone came to congratulate us. Now, when we commit a small error, everyone comes and shoots thousand rocks.

I'm tired of the constant cries from you guys over this one. For years, we've heard rumors from secret Brazilian sources about shows or releases and nothing ever comes to fruition yet no one ever comes back to explain afterward.

Now that you were right on the South American tour dates, you expect everyone to put you up on a pedestal for getting something right? And pretty much everyone is guessing a mid-September album release, so the Brazilian source is probably right and it's not exactly news until the band confirms a release date.

If you're looking for sympathy here, you'll not get it. Learn to accept the fact that people are going to react negatively to rumors, it's just how it is.

I'm tired of the constant cries from you guys over this one. For years, we've heard rumors from secret Brazilian sources about shows or releases and nothing ever comes to fruition yet no one ever comes back to explain afterward.

Now that you were right on the South American tour dates, you expect everyone to put you up on a pedestal for getting something right? And pretty much everyone is guessing a mid-September album release, so the Brazilian source is probably right and it's not exactly news until the band confirms a release date.

If you're looking for sympathy here, you'll not get it. Learn to accept the fact that people are going to react negatively to rumors, it's just how it is.

this 'years of rumors about shows' that you are talking about was not came from us (lpbr)... it was other people that posted and we made our 'work' of posting in our site.

everything we posted about releases we're right.

and I don't need and I don't want to be in a pedestal like you said, because I have what I want in my site... more than 40 thousand people that trust us and accept when we are wrong, not like you guys.

this 'years of rumors about shows' that you are talking about was not came from us (lpbr)... it was other people that posted and we made our 'work' of posting in our site.

and I don't need and I don't want to be in a pedestal like you said, because I have what I want in my site... more than 40 thousand people that trust us and accept when we are wrong, not like you guys.

Then by all means, go back to your site and your 40,000 people and ignore the negative posts here.

Wrong. You were totally incorrect about that post you put up with the album name less than a week ago. You guys seem to hear rumors and jump the gun and confirm it's real when it's not. More false news comes out of LPBR than any other LP fansite. Just saying.

Don't say no one congratulated you - I congratulated you on South America. In almost every big post I put up about it too.

I'll not waste my time posting here... because when we're right, hardly anyone came to congratulate us. Now, when we commit a small error, everyone comes and shoots thousand SUNS

lolfixed

but really id rather hold back a heavy rumor than throw it out there to be proven false later. You see what the staff here did with the single release date of the supposed single? They stood their ground and boom proven true :) .