"A thousand Suns" to be released earlier?

Yass

WOW!! This is so FUNNY!! LOL!

On Topic: Stop fighting guys. Chill!! Why does this feud crop up every other day? Why don't you people resolve it once and for all???

why are you adding to the fire?

why are you adding to the fire?

Oh sorry! I didnt mean to. I just meant that it would be good for it to be resolved instead of reporting everything posted on lpbr in LPL and having the same discussion each time in each of those threads. Gets a tad irritating to read. IMO.

Wrong. You were totally incorrect about that post you put up with the album name less than a week ago. You guys seem to hear rumors and jump the gun and confirm it's real when it's not. More false news comes out of LPBR than any other LP fansite. Just saying.

Don't say no one congratulated you - I congratulated you on South America. In almost every big post I put up about it too.

this

Edited by Sabi

fake news? this's funny..

memory is short ... LPBR was one of the first sites to wrote about the launch video for "New Divide" last year (with date), the album's release on MySpace's Dead by Sunrise (with date), put it in April that the concert of Linkin Park in Brazil would be in October and in the city called Itu, put the name of the new album even before Mike put the puzzle and our sources are false? hahahahahahaha...

I think the big fan-sites don't want to see LPBR writing a exclusive news. You should trust...after all the press in South America when he wants get news of the band they won't go to official site but in LPBR...ops... did they write fake stories too? and if we put so much false news why the label still trust in us?

Horrible fucking fake. LMAO

• Cheap Ass MIDI
  • System (Chester Bennington)
  • Little Boxes Cover (Weeds Theme)
  • Pushing Me Away Distorted (Linkin Park)
  • Fight Inside (RED) Best Song On The Album! LOLZ
  • Breathe Into Me (RED) Second Best Song On The Album LOLOLOLZ

Horrible fucking fake. LMAO

• Cheap Ass MIDI
  • System (Chester Bennington)
  • Little Boxes Cover (Weeds Theme)
  • Pushing Me Away Distorted (Linkin Park)
  • Fight Inside (RED) Best Song On The Album! LOLZ
  • Breathe Into Me (RED) Second Best Song On The Album LOLOLOLZ

Didi you use Shazam too?

I agree with Bruno and Wesley -- not just 'cause I'm from the website's staff -- but... Of course, everybody has their right to trust or believe whatever they want, but there's no need to go around saying that what's on our website is bullshit.

As Bruno said, all these things mentioned by him are truth and many other things are, as well. I"m sure that, EVERY site out there has been through this and it just happens, and it's not always the website's fault! Just like the past rumorus about the band coming to Brazil, we posted because we had our sources with famous producers, with names, whom would guarantee to us that there would ACTUALLY be the concert, but the negotiations not always went well, they just didn't work out.

We also have our important sources, WMG and others, for example... Just like LPL has its sources.

Nobody wants to fight, I'm just saying the truth...

If you regularly visit a FANSITE, you should know that rumors are likely not to come true most of the time, speculations are part of what we do... And that does not include making up lies and go around spreanding them, but -- what I mean is, when news get to us and they end up being 'fake'. I think that a fan that says "I'll only believe it when it's on the official website" should simply visit only the official site then! If you are in a fansite's forum, it's because you want to discuss subjects related to band, and that does include rumors, the goal is NOT to criticize a site or another though, claiming that the news are falso.

:)

Telephone app to recognize music... but I guess you already knew the songs!

Oh... Yea, I knew the songs. The first song I didn't know, but it just sounds like a MIDI song. The songs by Linkin Park/Chester are obvious... And RED is one of my favorite bands, so those were easy aswell.

Besides, I would use google over Shizam any day.

I agree with Bruno and Wesley -- not just 'cause I'm from the website's staff -- but... Of course, everybody has their right to trust or believe whatever they want, but there's no need to go around saying that what's on our website is bullshit.

As Bruno said, all these things mentioned by him are truth and many other things are, as well. I"m sure that, EVERY site out there has been through this and it just happens, and it's not always the website's fault! Just like the past rumorus about the band coming to Brazil, we posted because we had our sources with famous producers, with names, whom would guarantee to us that there would ACTUALLY be the concert, but the negotiations not always went well, they just didn't work out.

We also have our important sources, WMG and others, for example... Just like LPL has its sources.

Nobody wants to fight, I'm just saying the truth...

If you regularly visit a FANSITE, you should know that rumors are likely not to come true most of the time, speculations are part of what we do... And that does not include making up lies and go around spreanding them, but -- what I mean is, when news get to us and they end up being 'fake'. I think that a fan that says "I'll only believe it when it's on the official website" should simply visit only the official site then! If you are in a fansite's forum, it's because you want to discuss subjects related to band, and that does include rumors, the goal is NOT to criticize a site or another though, claiming that the news are falso.

:)

I agree with this post.

Also I'd like to add that if we don't trust that site - stop posting their news on our forums and that's it.

I agree with this post.

Also I'd like to add that if we don't trust that site - stop posting their news on our forums and that's it.

That's been the point the whole time. They can post whatever they want on their own site, yet there's the issue of being fixated on trying to post here to get creditability or something.

Report the news to your 40,000 fans as you see fit on your site and we'll report ours as we see fit here.