A Photo From The Studio

Nameless

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a couple of pics with the other side of the paper and ALMOST posted one of them.... then I realized and posted that one instead. Soooooorrryyyyyy. :)

Dam, that would of been a big big BIG slip up haha.

Yeah, but Mike was fine. Chester needs new style. He should stop shaving his hair and get some crazy new hairstyle.

That's silly. Chester always shaves his hair and i doubt he would ever stop because some fans are more obsessed with how he looks instead of the actual music that matters.

That's silly. Chester always shaves his hair and i doubt he would ever stop because some fans are more obsessed with how he looks instead of the actual music that matters.

Nobody cares how the band look more than what music they make.

this reminds me of some chester interview:

"WHY DID U GET A MOHAWK?"

"Cause i fucking felt like it, give me a break"

Imo, what hairstyle they get is none of our buisness this is no fashion contest, Their music matters

PS: if someone can find the interview that'd be awesom they had rob, brad and chester. I can't find it

haha

Edited by Tomer

I like Mike's hair. Mike just kicks ass. Doesn't frikkin matter how he looks like. He kicks ass!

And since we're talking about looks of the band, please Chester, bring back the labret piercing AND the glasses.

Edited by Killerbarbie

I like Mike's hair. Mike just kicks ass. Doesn't frikkin matter how he looks like. He kicks ass!

And since we're talking about looks of the band, please Chester, bring back the labret piercing AND the glasses.

lol no glasses:P i already got used to chaz without glasses it would be weird to see him now in glasses seriously:P and besides he got laser surgery :P

and labret - meh i don't think it would suit him now and i doubt he'll wear again. He is more mature, pretty much limits himself as far as looks goes. Most of the time he gets shaved hair , ocasionaly mohawk, spiked up, which doesnt last more than a week until he shaves it all back again:P

I can see where he is coming from :P even tho i'm only 19 i used get hairstyle everyweek mohawks, spiked up... i got a lil bit older got bored of all that shit went to get simple haircut ;D

lol no glasses:P i already got used to chaz without glasses it would be weird to see him now in glasses seriously:P and besides he got laser surgery :P

and labret - meh i don't think it would suit him now and i doubt he'll wear again. He is more mature, pretty much limits himself as far as looks goes. Most of the time he gets shaved hair , ocasionaly mohawk, spiked up, which doesnt last more than a week until he shaves it all back again:P

I can see where he is coming from :P even tho i'm only 19 i used get hairstyle everyweek mohawks, spiked up... i got a lil bit older got bored of all that shit went to get simple haircut ;D

I really don't think that has something to do with being mature...My age is secret, but it's not very far from Chester's age ( :P ) and I'm pierced! And I'm not mature. And don't want to be btw.

But ontopic now, I think Mike looks awesome, can't say it enough.

I really don't think that has something to do with being mature...My age is secret, but it's not very far from Chester's age ( :P ) and I'm pierced! And I'm not mature. And don't want to be btw.

But ontopic now, I think Mike looks awesome, can't say it enough.

Its never a secret, when u have facebook :P But yeah its pretty close to chester's age. Ok i feel like a stalker now haha.

Edited by Tomer

I love his hair. Why the hell are people complaining. He's looking good. I wish the paper was turned over!!

So it's totally off topic, but I have to say it, Nameless, that avatar is hot.

Totally agreed. That's a fuckin SEXY avatar. Woohoo!!!!

Posted Image

The differences in hairstyles exist. Mike is fully back to school style, it's funny and cool B)

Is that a real pic?? It's so funny!!!

Mike's school picture NEVER fails to make laugh LOL and the edited pic with Chester's face reminds me of Charlie Chaplin for some reason :s haha

Surely Mike's beard is getting in the way of him rapping/singing/talking? LOL trim that shit off!

lol chester with his "I can't see ten feet in front of me without my" glasses

Also why are people getting so annoyed in this topic? We know hairstyles don't matter, but we're just commenting on it. Wasn't that...half the point of the topic? Shit.

Because I see you're from Belgium...hoe weet jij dat? Ik dacht toch echt dat ik het geheim had staan...nee dus. Crap!

LOL. Je hebt het zelf geschreven op uw bio :P so u might wanna change that if u want to keep your age private:P

LOL. Je hebt het zelf geschreven op uw bio :P so u might wanna change that if u want to keep your age private:P

Really? omg facepalm! And how would you know who I am on FB anyway? Or do I know you?

*done: age unknown* :P

Edited by Killerbarbie