Welcome to LPLive 4.0!

hahninator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dope. purely awesome

i know you probably have a lot more important things to work on, but what should I do if I've got some pictures for you? namely ticket stubs and m&g passes?

I know i've sent em to you before, mark, but that was years ago. so yeah, lemme know!

again. awesome work. thanks so much to everyone who has contributed since the beginning.

dope. purely awesome

i know you probably have a lot more important things to work on, but what should I do if I've got some pictures for you? namely ticket stubs and m&g passes?

I know i've sent em to you before, mark, but that was years ago. so yeah, lemme know!

again. awesome work. thanks so much to everyone who has contributed since the beginning.

Send those via the upload form on the contact and submit page here :)

dope. purely awesome

http://lplive.net/contactandsubmit.php

Really like the forum look a lot. It does kinda have a more minimalistic look as opposed to Web 2.0 which is nice, because the other forum COULD have been looked at as kinda "stuffy," where as the new designs add an element of culture and taste to the community. Very happy with the Meteora skin especially. :D

soo you guys did a great job, congrats on this!!! awesome pics updates on shows pages..

but what really bothers me - ermm only few themes looks nice, for example: mtm theme - distracting from text, fixed background; reanimation - quality of images really sucks, and why this rob pic? \

maybe you should do a background for text blocks, or just edit background picture to fit the block? for example on shows page @MFR theme text is barely readable.

soo you guys did a great job, congrats on this!!! awesome pics updates on shows pages..

but what really bothers me - ermm only few themes looks nice, for example: mtm theme - distracting from text, fixed background; reanimation - quality of images really sucks, and why this rob pic? \

maybe you should do a background for text blocks, or just edit background picture to fit the block? for example on shows page @MFR theme text is barely readable.

Rob is a robot, so he fits perfectly to the Reanimation theme.

Maybe change your monitor settings? Nothing is barely readable for us in the MFR theme. If you don't like it pick a different one, thats why you have a CHOICE.

We've been able to use the forum skins for quite a long time, I got to be honest, it took me a while to get used to but I love em now.