Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

I dont get the logic here. layers do not exist on gif files. they only exist in a file made in photoshop. so unless we get our hands on an original file made in photoshop, no layers for us. gifs are made up of frames so unless you find something in the frames, theres prolly nothing to find.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get the logic here. layers do not exist on gif files. they only exist in a file made in photoshop. so unless we get our hands on an original file made in photoshop, no layers for us. gifs are made up of frames so unless you find something in the frames, theres prolly nothing to find.

It's almost like someone just went onto paint and used the spray can and built on it multiple time and then took those and made them into an animated pic. My bet is that it's symbolism or he's fucking with us.

Did someone tried to put every frame one above the other with different opacity? My mac died last night and i can't do this by myself.

Edit:

what if you took each frame and layered them on top or each other??

Hive mind! :blink:

The next step after matching the frames, is to zoom every part of the image, to see if the pixels can reveals a text.

I still got nothing. Mark said we need to turn frame 8 or 10 sideways? I tried turning both 90 degrees left and right, still nothing.

Maybe more messing with the opacity?

double poster. and i def will sir. any luck? i do believe there is a message hidden in there

edit: that sounded dirty

lol it did didnt it. and nope no luck i just tried to decrease the opacity by 7 on each fram from bottom to top and found nothing.

double poster. and i def will sir. any luck? i do believe there is a message hidden in there

edit: that sounded dirty

OHSHIT IVE FIGURED IT OUT.

If we put each frame in one photo with a certain amount of opacity in each frame it will be the message!

Maybe.

Or maybe this is what you've been talking about. >.>

Edited by adaminator1

OHSHIT IVE FIGURED IT OUT.

If we put each frame in one photo with a certain amount of opacity in each frame it will be the message!

Maybe.

Or maybe this is what you've been talking about. >.>

yeah we've been trying to screw around with it as best we can :rolleyes: