Happy Birthday Wilderness

SpikeMinoda

So today is the birthday of our boy Wilderness aka Lee. He's one of our mods here at LPL and brings us a lot of nice news.

As the most of you know he followed DBS on their tour in February through Europe and also went backstage at some shows.

And today is his big day. Lee becomes 21 years so we like to wish him all the best and a happy new year with hopefully some new LP concerts.

We the team from LPL wish you Lee all the best for your birthday and have a nice party with your friends!!

Today is your day, buddy. You know who you are.

----------------------------------------------------------

From SpikeMinoda:

Hey Lee,

I wish you all the best for your 21st birthday and have a great day with all of your friends!! It is your day of the year today, so have a lot of fun. It was a pleasure for me when I met you at the DBS concert in Hamburg. We had a short time to speak, but it was enough to see, what a great guy you are. Since this show i can say you are one of the best friends I have, you fucking rule. I'm really looking forward to see you again on a LP show or even JK!

You really know who you are, buddy.

All the best from me and hope to see you soon again!

LP-Brothers 4-life

-Mike

--------------------------------------------------------

From Astat:

All the best for you Lee.

Have a nice birthday and enjoy the day.

From Jen:

Lee -

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, and try not to get too crazy like I said before. (Yeah I know, you thrive on that, but still.)

From Hahninator:

Lee,

Happy 21st man. You are a great asset to LPLive and I want you to know that I really appreciate your help with the site. You are as hardcore as it gets - ENTIRE DBS European tour, WHAT? That is so badass. I want to meet you at a show in the future and rock out with you in the pit dude. I think you're a great guy and I am so glad you are a staff member on LPLive. Hope you have a great day!

-Mark

Thank you everyone for all your messages and for this topic, it's so nice of you and has made my birthday even more amazing!!

Spike and Killerbarbie - Thank you so much for sending me cards haha, that was soooo kind and thoughtful of you!! Completely unexpected and really made me smile - even my mum was impressed, and she said you both have amazing English haha!

Happy Birthday to the crazy guy who joined DBS on their entire European tour! Major props for that and I hope you have a great day ;) It was really nice meeting you at three of the German shows and I hope we will see us again as soon as JK are finally touring overseas!!

Thank you everyone for all your messages and for this topic, it's so nice of you and has made my birthday even more amazing!!

Spike and Killerbarbie - Thank you so much for sending me cards haha, that was soooo kind and thoughtful of you!! Completely unexpected and really made me smile - even my mum was impressed, and she said you both have amazing English haha!

no problem dude :) nice that you liked my card and even your mum :D

Happy Birthday dude! Thx for working at this awesome site (x

It was amazing to meet you in Berlin and Hamburg. Even if I didn't talk to you a lot I noticed you are really funny and a nice guy^^

I hope to rock with you at other shows again ;)

*insertblushsmiley*