Reanimation 5.1 Layers

hahninator

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...are you just going to use Agent's original rips? Because while his rips were the first ones and by far the most common, they didn't come out that great, they're very distorted. He did those at a time when technology that allowed you to rip a 5.1 mix into 6 different tracks was very primitive, there are ways of getting better rips now and I know for a fact they're out there.

I dont have em anymore

but i rememember that the sound was good

I really want to have them again.. Chester Sings.. Taylor rocked!

It's not that rare is it? I've got the 24bit 96khz (3.4gb) version sitting here

Don't think it is rare at all considering CS released it in 2005, but I posted about this about 3/4 of a year ago and noone came forward and said they actually had the rips, so I decided to rerip them.

Reanimation DVD-A is my top wanted Cd/DVD right now.

Or it could be Reanimation Dual Disc too :P

If anyone has brand new sealed DVD and is willing to sell it cheap - PM me :)

I also have the DVD.

but it's neither sealed nor will I sell it xD Can anyone tell me how to rip the single tracks or just send me a link for the program, sounds pretty interesting to me.

Btw I never had the chance to listen to it on a 5.1 system :x

I just reripped into WAV, converting to FLAC and tagging now. I can send you a few so you can check them out if you want. They sound really good to my ears.

If you can convert one of them to mp3 for me, I can A/B it with Agent's rips and see if they look better. If it's a different rip, I have a feeling yours will be better...I remember chatting with him back in 2005 while he was trying to figure out how to rip these things, it took him forever and he had to go through some ridiculous process involving several different programs to get it done. Shit's come a long way since then, lol.

Reanimation DVD-A is my top wanted Cd/DVD right now.

Or it could be Reanimation Dual Disc too :P

If anyone has brand new sealed DVD and is willing to sell it cheap - PM me :)

I'd kill 3...maybe 4...screw it, 10 people for the Reanimation DualDisc. Yeah I said it.

While we're on the topic...anyone still have ALL of the Reanimation videos? I'd like to have those again...

Edited by LPPanther

In 2004 I try to make instrumentals from the LIT CD and it was really simple to fade out the vocals.But all in all i have to say that I don't like the LIT sound, too much editing stuff. :(

So what's up with the Reanimation 5.1 Audio?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP

So whats happening with this? It wasnt really released again was it. Im still dying to hear this.

Also has anyone tried to do it with any other Material on other dvds?

BUMP

So whats happening with this? It wasnt really released again was it. Im still dying to hear this.

Also has anyone tried to do it with any other Material on other dvds?

This. I really want to have the rips.

• 1 month later...