3000 Members

nkramar

truth it's the best fansite..and it's really difficult being a Linkin Park fansite,having to deal with the "slowness" of the news :P

thx for your support :D

its not just LP news over here, thats why i also say best LP fanpage, thank you mark, jonas, nick, mike, fabio and all the other staff members for doing all the work!

thank you so much (also for naming me :P), i really love to work for this site and see how you guys enjoy what we are doing :D

Congrats LPLive! You guys truly are the best fansite hands down. I've been a member since the 08 Winter Tour and have never looked back.

Projekt rev 07 when this site was in .txt files! Keep up the good work guys!!! I have faith this site will continue for a very long long time

Congrats guys, specially mark seeing it was his idea from the get go. I remember not long ago when this site was just txt files.

I had to say this is the only LP fan site i visit now because all other sites have just become plain boring or lack in updates.

congrats again.