To this day, how does No More Sorrow make you feel?

Legend

I remember back when we first got a glimpse of NMS live for the first time, everyone was going crazy. That was years ago. How does the song make you feel now?

Man, I just put MTM back on my iTunes and I must say, I'm in shluv!

I hardly ever listen to it, to be honest. It had always been one of my favorite songs off MTM but I don't know why I'm not that much into it anymore. Same thing with "The Little Things Give You Away," by the way. The MTM songs I'm listening to the most until now are probably "What I've Done," "Valentine's Day," and "Leave Out All The Rest." Honestly, don't know why.

For people who think LP have gone soft post MTM, NMS contradicts everything B)

totally agree with you, also given up, 17 sec scream!

NMS is very powerful, it shoulda been a single, its much better then shadow of the day

Edited by RiseFromTheAshez

totally agree with you, also given up, 17 sec scream!

NMS is very powerful, it shoulda been a single, its much better then shadow of the day

If anything I think it should've taken Given Up's place as a single.

No More Sorrow is a freaking monster. One of the best LP songs, definitely my favorite track from MTM. I listened to every audience recording I could find nonstop before MTM was released, that song blew my mind. And it definitely should've replaced Given Up as a single, Shadow of the Day was a great single, it did very well and has become very popular.

no more sorrow is BY FAR my favorite live track. i still remember my first linkin park concert (mountain view 2007) where they opened with it and it was absolutely fucking EPIC. i still clearly remember the kabuki, the flashing lights, and the shadows of the band members like it was yesterday. that was a fucking epic show, and since then no more sorrow has been my favortie live track ever.

naw i have to disagree, shadow of the day is the worse single of all 5, not saying its a bad song, but no more sorrow is better

May be one of the worst but most likely one of the most successful ones.

I still love NMS. I remember the first time it was played in Berlin and me and my best friend at the time stayed up all night waiting for a live rip...when it finally came out, I remember falling in love with the melody. It kind of pumps me up when I'm playing it loud, maybe it's just the lyrics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

No More Sorrow. My absolute favourite heavy song from Linkin Park. That e-bow still gives me chills to this day when I play the song at max. I wish that they would have implemented the brilliantly epic extended intro from their live shows in the studio version, but I suppose that's what sets the live version apart and makes it so much more awesome.

Of all the concerts I have watched on Youtube/DSP's/Torrents etc, I have NEVER heard a less than solid performance of this song. That is something I literally cannot say about any other song from the band.