Best version Place for my head?

linkin1994

I keep floggin this vid to death, but since you ask...

The most epic version of P4MH ever! I was there, with new ominious intro. then as soon as brad hits the first note of the orginal riff the crowd just went insane! Performed flawlessly with chester adding new badass screams in the breakdown/outro. Just perfect :)

I keep floggin this vid to death, but since you ask...

The most epic version of P4MH ever! I was there, with new ominious intro. then as soon as brad hits the first note of the orginal riff the crowd just went insane! Performed flawlessly with chester adding new badass screams in the breakdown/outro. Just perfect :)

Holy crap.

Hate to say it, but I don't really see how anything can really top the Live In Texas performance as far as energy goes, I know it wasn't truly live, in the fact that it wasn't 120% raw, but the performance has FAR more energy, then any other I've seen.

rock am ring 04, cleveland 04, live in texas and london 08 for sure

why?

live in texas got to have the most energy, rock am ring the badass bridge with the crowd, cleveland due to chester's 13 seconds scream and london 08 because chester's scream into that tiny extended bridge is insane

Benjamin FTW! :lol:

haha benjamin himself said somewhere in the net that he was drunk and he apologized therefore

actually i was reffering to chester going in the crowd and pulling one of the awesomest screams ever being pushed by the loudest 'go away' screams ever

haha benjamin himself said somewhere in the net that he was drunk and he apologized therefore

actually i was reffering to chester going in the crowd and pulling one of the awesomest screams ever being pushed by the loudest 'go away' screams ever

Benjamin still wins.

And he was drunk? I'm so surprised. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with a lot of people on here, pretty much any performance of APFMH from 2003-2004 are the best ones. You also can't forget the Docklands 2001 performance because it's in HQ and pretty awesome too.