Rob's LPU Chat today

Nameless

"rbourdon says: We'd like try to make the game and song available outside of iphone and itouch if possible, but I'm not sure where that stands as of now"

"ConnerzandMrSlushy- Small venues are fun to play in because you get to be a lot closer to the fans, but it's tough going back to playing small rooms because it gets a lot hott

er and there's not as much room onstage to move around. Not that I move around, but the other guys like to. Sometimes Chester runs into my drumkit."

lol

Edited by Ash

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"bojkik- I've been experimenting with a lot of new drum sets, I'm actually going to try a lugwig kit similar to one that John Bonham played on. Last week I tuned my drumkit to sound like tribal drums, and created 6 layers of drum tracks that sounded like 10 people playing drums together. Don't know if it will make the record, but it was fun making. If it doesn't make the record, I'll make it an LPU exclusive!

"

Hope he keeps his word. :lol:

No pressure now for LPU 10. :P

"rbourdon says: danielsoad09- It's really hard to explain what the new album is going to sound like. I feel that trying to describe it in detail wouldn't do it justice."

boy i really hope the album is as ground breaking and awesome as they are making it out to be

I'm kind of tired of all the band members saying they can't describe the album.

I understand you would rather have people listen to your work, but unless you're doing something extremely different than anything else out there, you could at least throw some adjectives around or something. XD

"rbourdon says: danielsoad09- It's really hard to explain what the new album is going to sound like. I feel that trying to describe it in detail wouldn't do it justice."

boy i really hope the album is as ground breaking and awesome as they are making it out to be

I liked DarthYak's response:

you're just gonna have to let us listen to it so we can come up with our own descriptions of the sound.

seriously only 1 question from F,G and H passed?

i asked this:"A lot has been said about the visual part of the new music, how is the art going and will there be any video extras with the new album to complement the visual fee

l of the music?"

and they pass questions like "what music was last playing in your ipod?"

i mean come on my question was par but at least it brings info on the album to light.

seriously only 1 question from F,G and H passed?

i asked this:"A lot has been said about the visual part of the new music, how is the art going and will there be any video extras with the new album to complement the visual fee

l of the music?"

Your question kinda got asked just now.

the chat with rob was so lame!! he took so much time to answer the questions and nothing really special was posted by him -.-

I left after like the 3rd question; boring man. I mean COME ON. Someone was like: "So was Not Alone a new song or an old song?"

Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times LP has stated what the deal with Not Alone was? Like 4-5?

Album seems like it's taking forever.... kinda bad when no member can describe what it sounds like lol. And what does "live drums" mean? He said the new album has live drums. Does that mean the previous albums had robot drums? lol

I left after like the 3rd question; boring man. I mean COME ON. Someone was like: "So was Not Alone a new song or an old song?"

Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times LP has stated what the deal with Not Alone was? Like 4-5?

Album seems like it's taking forever.... kinda bad when no member can describe what it sounds like lol. And what does "live drums" mean? He said the new album has live drums. Does that mean the previous albums had robot drums? lol

I think he was distinguishing between typical drum sounds vs electronic drum beats.

This is a reason why I dont bother Renewing my LPU membership. Every chat i was in i was lucky if My letter was called and then if question was passed. Err doesnt seem like im missing much besides the dsps atm

This is a reason why I dont bother Renewing my LPU membership. Every chat i was in i was lucky if My letter was called and then if question was passed. Err doesnt seem like im missing much besides the dsps atm

Same here, seems like they just dont like to pass good questions

I can't believe that we just dont have a release date

I'm a big fan of John Frusciante's (Ex RHCP) solo career can you believe that he released SEVEN albums between the 2001 & 2005? not live album, no remix album, only original stuff

I know that hey have lives and everything but this is just ridiculous... they can't even really describe the new album, why they are not alowed to describe one song? give us names of some songs...