Rob's LPU Chat today

Nameless

Later today at 3pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) Rob Bourdon will chat exclusively with LPU members! Get your question ready!

http://lpuchatops.livejournal.com has the rules PLEASE READ THEM so you dont get kicked from the chat during the actual band chat! (Thanks Jessica!)

As always, i'm asking you to not post the whole chat transcript here, but feel free to discuss about the main topics the chat will reveals.

Have a good chat!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather ask sth like: "how's the recording process going on. How much is done? Already working at a Artwork?

Tour in September?....."

I probably won't attend the chat...feel free to ask that questions lol

Wouldn't mind knowing a little bit more about 8-bit. Any idea of a release or any info about the new song on the game?

Wouldn't mind some new info on the album but I say we won't get more then we already know.

I'll probably ask how what kind of role Rick Rubin has had thus-far in the album making process.

During MtM he seemed pretty involved making sure the band would find a new sound, but this time around it seems like LP is very set on what they want to do.

Something like that.

could ask if there is a bet going on between Brad and Rob's hair =) All joking aside. Asking how he if challenging himself on the new album to create something fresh, but still having that Linkin Park feel. Questions involving the recording process seems to get answered more directly than actual straight up question about when the album is coming out or what it sounds like. I won't expect too much surprises like Mike's chat a few months back but you never know.

Rather ask sth like: "how's the recording process going on. How much is done? Already working at a Artwork?

Tour in September?....."

I probably won't attend the chat...feel free to ask that questions lol

Shinoda said in one of the many interviews in December that they had started working on the artwork in November.

I'll probably ask how what kind of role Rick Rubin has had thus-far in the album making process.

During MtM he seemed pretty involved making sure the band would find a new sound, but this time around it seems like LP is very set on what they want to do.

Something like that.

Darn you Auburn Tiger! Stealin my question like that! Shoulda listened to Nameless.

Darn you Auburn Tiger! Stealin my question like that! Shoulda listened to Nameless.

Sorry 'bout that. It was a good question and thought it might get answered.

Maybe you could ask about when a new single might be coming out from the album...?

Sorry 'bout that. It was a good question and thought it might get answered.

Maybe you could ask about when a new single might be coming out from the album...?

Nah I don't really care. I just like that it got passed. :P

"bojkik- I've been experimenting with a lot of new drum sets, I'm actually going to try a lugwig kit similar to one that John Bonham played on. Last week I tuned my drumkit to sound like tribal drums, and created 6 layers of drum tracks that sounded like 10 people playing drums together. Don't know if it will make the record, but it was fun making. If it doesn't make the record, I'll make it an LPU exclusive!

"

Hope he keeps his word. :lol: