DSP's Are Live!

hahninator

Melbourne night 2 for the highlights. Sydney night 1 crowd is amazingly loud and Auckland night 1 has a very tight, well rehearsed, exceptionally well performed Linkin Park performance. So Sydney1 and Auckland1 performance wise, Melbourne2 for the highlights. Buy a few if you want and download the rest if you can't afford to get them all (no idea who can afford to buy every DSP, lol). Info on how to do that coming soon.

Great shows.

Cool; thanks for the heads-up. BTW, you might want to talk to LP. I don't know if you read it, but the receipt says on the credit card statement to expect a charge from "Linkin Park Live." :P How much of a cut are you gettin'? ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Pooch's bday was Melbourne2, George's was Sydney1 (BIO during the drum solo they sing Happy Bday, lmao).

I can distinctly remember that Happy Birthday. After the drum solo finished Mike invited him to the stage and we all sang happy birthday

Mike also got him to wear a Ladies Linkin Park Shirt (pink one i believe) and also they put Phx's bass on him and gave him shit because Phx bass didnt work for the start of BIO and had to swap to a backup. I think hes Phx's Bass tech?!?

Correct me if im wrong

Then correct the show page ;)

Where came the rumor from that Kurt played Chester's guitar part....someone completely fooled us ^^

Kurt DID play Chester's guitar part at the following show in Adelaide. Nobody "fooled us," there was just a lack of information on that tour in general - very few Youtube videos compared to other tours, only one audience audio recording...a bunch of stuff on show pages from that tour was just flat-out guesswork (the Points of Authority intros in particular were almost impossible to track down in some cases). We assumed that the setlists stayed the same throughout the tour, and the info about Kurt came from Adelaide, so we assumed that he did the same in Melbourne.

Im 90% sure he played at brisbane... Also in Faint at about 1:30 joe Hahn is scratching during faint. is that normal? i dont think ive heard him do that....

Chester played guitar on SOTD at every show except Adelaide, once he got a cast put on his wrist he was able to play again.

Can someone please PM the Australian Shows? :)

Fair warning - requests like this will not be allowed.

We realize this was allowed in the past but as we cannot share the DSPs here, we can't allow public requests for links via PM.

I finally got the rest of my Sydney 1 show =]

I'm really pleased they didn't edit stuff out and they kept the talking in it, and the 'Linkin Park' chants throughout the show. Been waiting for this DSP forever! Good stuff =]

I finally got the rest of my Sydney 1 show =]

I'm really pleased they didn't edit stuff out and they kept the talking in it, and the 'Linkin Park' chants throughout the show. Been waiting for this DSP forever! Good stuff =]

Is soooo extremely jealous right now

I still don't know if I should buy a DSP or not. Of course, I wanna hear this new stuff but the money is the other point of view... :huh:

Let's put it this way (as AndOne has pointed out in a previous post) - They're going to need SOME people to purchase them to make it worth their while to continue posting new shows. At the end of the day, if no one buys them because we're all pissed off that we can't post links to them, then we all lose out when they no longer release them.

Let's put it this way (as AndOne has pointed out in a previous post) - They're going to need SOME people to purchase them to make it worth their while to continue posting new shows. At the end of the day, if no one buys them because we're all pissed off that we can't post links to them, then we all lose out when they no longer release them.

Agreed; I want this to be around, and the best way to make that known is to buy some of these.

Agreed; I want this to be around, and the best way to make that known is to buy some of these.

I disagree. Consumers haven't to follow every commercial step. With this opinion that we have to buy it just to avoid the cancelation of the project someday we will be very poor people.

It depends on quality. And if I should believe what the lpl members have posted here this whole download page isn't very professional. And we have the right to show them that they have to take the necessary effords to do it well.

Also not to be up myself or anything by my earlier post was right

Pheonix's Bass doesn't work during first verse and first chorus of BIO then he changes to his backup in time for the 2nd verse. I don't know whether you want to add that to the show notes seeing you add Guitar problems and shiz.

Also the pink Ladies Linkin Park Tee.

Haha good show :)

Demonoid is not working, isn't it?

I just get a blank page...tried it the whole day.

Yep. Demonoid doesn't work by me, too!

:(

Demonoid has been blocked in Germany for the last month. The site is functioning just fine, it's not a problem at their end.