DSP's Are Live!

hahninator

LPU members, head on over to http://downloads.linkinpark.com/ to download your DSP's! Australia and New Zealand 2007 shows have been posted for your enjoyment, so be sure to download those.

Due to management and Linkin Park changing their position on us fansites sharing the shows, we are no longer legally allowed to share ANY of the DSP's, new or not. Nothing from 2007, 2008, 2009, etc. I know that this sucks, but oh well. It's a money making scheme at it's best but we have to go by it and deal with it. I have my own thoughts on it which I'll post later, but that's that.

LPLive will be dealing with this accordingly...please stay tuned for a personal message from me on the matter to our forum members. Give me a few days and I'll work on something for you. I personally think this just sucks but there's nothing I can do about it. Just thought I'd let you know that I received word that we are no longer allowed to share them.

LPLive staff and any members that visit: I am back in our IRC chat room @ #lplive.net on EFNet. Talk to you there.

Thanks and enjoy.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the update hahninator - super quick!!

downloading the perth show as we speak - needed to do a java update before it would allow me but all going well so far!

anyone got any recommendations as to which other aussie shows (or otherwise) are worth buying? keen to give *that* melbourne show a listen as well :)

I entered LPU and went on, bought a DSP, the transaction is on the debit card and everything but it didn't give me the option to download.. Help? It just brings me back to the page that says hw I can go to LPU to access the store to buy DSPS...

I got tracks 2-7 from Perth and the download just quit on me. I got all the rest, besides track 8 from Auckland night 2 which hasn't been uploaded at all.

Need No More Sorrow and tracks 8+ from Perth...sent them an email, hopefully support replies.

Highlights so far:

- Auckland night 1 OSC, no Chester from the bridge till almost the end... cool shit

- Brisbane Bleed It Out, Chester in the crowd is just awesome, killing it with the crowd

- Brisbane Papercut, been a while since I've heard a Papercut intro mixed so nicely with basically zero talking over it

Still listening of course, good stuff.

Grahh im hatting this. I really want to hear the Australian show but I dont have any money at the moment to put towards the LPU (currently unemployed and crap....stupid economy).

Glad to finally have the DSPs!

'Cept I really don't like the downloading method, coz for some stupid reason only two of my tracks from Sydney 20th Oct 2007 downloaded, and now I have to email them to get the damn thing loaded back up to my account.

As long as I have to choose between LPL and DSPs, I'll choose the first one. The DSPs will be available via torrents I think, so don't panic people. :P I couldn't registered in LPU, 'coz I didn't have enough money for it. :(

Highlights so far:

- Auckland night 1 OSC, no Chester from the bridge till almost the end... cool shit

- Brisbane Bleed It Out, Chester in the crowd is just awesome, killing it with the crowd

- Brisbane Papercut, been a while since I've heard a Papercut intro mixed so nicely with basically zero talking over it

Chester in the crowd was like the funnest part of that concert. I really love Somewhere i belong. i dunno why. just the haunting drum beat brings back good memories?

Highlights so far:

mike went in to the crowd durring in the end auckland 2nd night i was in the wrong dam place XD ohwell

I don't see why this is such a big deal. We have all of these songs in form or another. There is nothing here that is new. As far as not being allowed to share.....what did you think they were going to say?? This is how they make money. Business is business and no one gives their product away for free.