Favorite Band Member

Geki

Favorite Band Member  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite Band Member of Linkin Park?

• Mike Shinoda
    • Chester Bennington
    • Joe Hahn
    • Brad Delson
    • Rob Bourdon
    • Dave "Phoenix" Farrell

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was definitely Mike until my first LP concert - Atlanta 07 - then it switched to Chester. The way Chester dominated the stage with his presence blew every other member of LP and every other band I saw away that night. Mike is a close second and obviously "The Glue" for LP but I can't deny Chester's dedicated and highly entertaining presence in the band.

On the flipside of this, Rob B. has to be my least favorite member. He is as mechanical of a drummer as you will find and while he might be the nicest person in LP, he's also probably the most boring, at least on stage and in interviews. He never appears to be having a good time....

My favorite band member is Mike, obviously. He is the band's brain, and without him, LP would become a classic (and boring?) rock band. I know Chester is really important too, because of his voice and charisma, but honestly, he doesn't bring a lot to the music in itself. In my opinion, Mike composes Linkin Park music with the help of some other members, and uses Chester only like an instrument, after having finished the instrumentals, the melodies,.... It's maybe extreme point of view, but probably not so far from the truth...

What's everyone's least favorite member(s)? Mine would probably be Joe

hmm, well joe and mike, are who mostly produce all the tracks, i'd like to see how the songs come out without mr. hahn, plus he is the director for almost all their videos, which always come out very good!.

i'd say my least favorite is either brad or phoenix because neither of them add much to the band

Brad & phoenix are probably the funniest dudes in the band, very good charsima

My favorite band member is Mike, obviously. He is the band's brain, and without him, LP would become a classic (and boring?) rock band. I know Chester is really important too, because of his voice and charisma, but honestly, he doesn't bring a lot to the music in itself. In my opinion, Mike composes Linkin Park music with the help of some other members, and uses Chester only like an instrument, after having finished the instrumentals, the melodies,.... It's maybe extreme point of view, but probably not so far from the truth...

Yep, i have to agree, mike is the best in the band, he's extremely gifted to make music, while chester just is extremly gifted iwth a great voice

• 8 months later...

Wow...

How can you say chester is only used as an instrument or has ONLY a great voice???

Chester CAN make music too. And it's not ONLY his voice that makes him great. (apart from that he is such a wonderful and extremely nice and lovely person!!)

LP is not only MIKE. And without Chester LP would not be as good as they are now. (yes...without Mike too....)

Also Chester's stage performance is freaking awesome (most of the time) while Mike sometimes is really boring in my opinion.

I think Chester is the nicest too.

I voted for Mike, because he has talent, he is the funniest, he is the one that cares most about the fans, he interacts the most with fans. Sure Chester has more talent, but mike interacts with the fans and gives us the most information

Its strange poll :) I love the most Chester but I think every single fan can pick one favorite but again they look the most awesome together. Only can say that Chester's voice is unique and he is on of the greatest vocalists ever, I like Mike's singing and rapping but more I like them in the mix or Chester's solo songs ;) Other members all are very awesome and they are more more better than the same guitarists or drummers in rock bands :)

Edited by Maxthunderer

^ I think that my favorite Disney princess is Cinderella. It was one of the first movies I remember and so I just like the movie and the character more than others.

Sure Chester has more talent

I completely disagree. Mike is the better songwriter and lyricist as well as being a more versatile instrumentalist. Just because Chester has a better voice, doesn't make him more talented.

i'd say my least favorite is either brad or phoenix because neither of them add much to the band

I take back what I said about Brad. Apparently he does a lot of work on structuring tracks and adjusting sounds and such. That is bringing something big to the band.

Phoenix on the other hand...

I completely disagree. Mike is the better songwriter and lyricist as well as being a more versatile instrumentalist. Just because Chester has a better voice, doesn't make him more talented.

I see what you mean. I was just kinda going of voice and singing abilities, but yeah mike can write songs better and play more instruments