Grammys 2010 - Linkin Park

HybridThe0ry97

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they have a big chance to win, but i think the grammy will go to Nickelback

If there is any justice in the world, Alice in Chains would win. They are by far the obvious choice and true winner. If the Grammy people are too stupid to see that, then i would rather they pick LP. Because the alternative is unacceptable. I would rather they be too stupid to choose than be blatantly biased by picking Nickelback(who people seem to believe even against evidence that they've yet to win 4+ nominations and counting) or any of the other default act.

I would forgive the lose of the Grammy's sanity if LP took it home but will always feel AIC got screwed and cheated intentionally if the other acts took it home. But that is just me. <_<

alice in chains and nickelback are boring, not bad bands, but don't deserve any awards

the alice guy and chad from nickelback are bad singers

Wash your mouth out with soap. Nickelback are not in the same league are AIC even on their best day. William and Jerry are superior vocalists and kick ass. :angry:

im enjoying the grammys surprisingly

That last performance with Jamie Foxx and T-Pain was a goddamn mess though. My god, it was such a lip synced disaster. Random fat black woman coming on and dancing? Why the hell was Slash there? And then Justin Bieber failing horribly...getting Beyonce and Bon Jovi confused...

That last performance with Jamie Foxx and T-Pain was a goddamn mess though. My god, it was such a lip synced disaster. Random fat black woman coming on and dancing? Why the hell was Slash there? And then Justin Bieber failing horribly...getting Beyonce and Bon Jovi confused...

:blink: That does sound like a mess. But seriously, why can't she just be a fat woman instead of fat black woman unless there was more than one fat woman and you need to be more specific. It's like only European-Americans are allowed to be addressed as just people or that person but everybody else has to be identified with the color of their skin as that black, that Asian, or that Mexican. sheesh -_-

What I've Done shouldn't have won. Alice in Chains should have won, straight up. But What I've Done shouldn't have even been on there - why in the world would the Grammy's grab WID off of a band's live DVD that came out in 2008 compared to the other finalist's all having studio tracks. There wouldn't be a case for WID studio either because it shouldn't be for a 2010 Grammy. 2008 Grammy, yeah, but not 2010. I haven't even heard of that AC/DC track and I like AC/DC... I guess not that much then lol.

:blink: That does sound like a mess. But seriously, why can't she just be a fat woman instead of fat black woman unless there was more than one fat woman and you need to be more specific. It's like only European-Americans are allowed to be addressed as just people or that person but everybody else has to be identified with the color of their skin as that black, that Asian, or that Mexican. sheesh -_-

Hey, psssst, Obama's President, stop pulling the race card... <_<