Dead By Sunrise Tokyo 27.01.10 Setlist

Dead By Sunrise has kicked off their last big tour with their first night in Tokyo (the next one is tonight) as we can see here they played...

Setlist:

01. Fire

02. Inside Of Me

03. Morning After

04. Too Late

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. In The Darkness

08. Into You

09. End Of The World

10. Condemned

11. My Suffering

------------------------------

12. Crawl Back In

13. 20 Eyes (The Misfits cover)

Highlights:

"Fire" returning to the top of the setlist, first performance of "Into You" in any form, first performance of the studio version of "In The Darkness", and first time DBS has used an encore break.

Thoughts? Do you think we'll ever hear "Give Me Your Name" live?

Wanna watch performance of Into You very much !!! and full show of course with my favorite WIC :)

Song "Give Me Your Name" nobody likes and understand, that how I see from different themes with comments and with voting... I like that song very much and live performance will be very cool !!!

pwns CBI opening. I saw both and Fire is their best opener IMO. EOWT is great too but I like Fire the best. I'd like them to tour the USA with this setlist....

EOTW opening was epic, you hear the opening riff by ryan and then BAM lights go on and the band is on fire hell yehhh

Maybe we can be optimistic for a month tour in the US in April? :)

Sweet, if they stick to this set and somebody records good quality video of one of the upcoming shows, I might finally be able to figure out In the Darkness on guitar. :lol:

haha I'm going to the London gig, so hopefully if I get a good enought view of em, I'll try and record ITD!

Downstairs standing :P

Awesome that they played Into You finally.

As for Give Me Your Name, I don't know that they'll play it. It just seems like a song that is dedicated to his wife, and not really something he'd perform live to a bunch of fans.

Am I the only one that doesn't think it's super awesome that they added only 2 more songs? I know they don't have more songs but they could have added at least one more cover or play a song in acoustic.

Or maybe play 2 or 3 julien-k songs. With the 2 songs added the set is still under 60 minutes. Which is a bit of a rip off for everyone who went to the Hamburg show where we had 11 songs for free.

But that's just me.

Am I the only one that doesn't find it super awesome that they added only 2 more songs? I know they don't have more songs but they could have added at least one more cover or play a song in acoustic.

Or maybe play 2 or 3 julien-k songs. With the 2 songs added the set is still under 60 minutes. Which is a bit of a rip off for everyone who went to the Hamburg show where we had 11 songs for free.

But that's just me.

I'm sure they could add some other covers from the Bucket of Weenies repertoire, but I think Chester (and a lot of other major-label artists) has the mindset that fans don't buy tickets to a show to hear a bunch of covers. If you want to hear a cover band, you can just go to a bar, you know? I think that's also part of why LP has never been very big on playing cover songs. As for Julien-K, it would make sense, but a lot of DBS fans aren't Julien-K fans, and vice-versa.

I think Chester should just play Give Me Your Name acoustic by himself, it'd probably translate better live that way than it would if they tried to pull off the full band version.

And remember, filling up a full headlining time slot is something every new band struggles with when they only have one album out. LP had the same problem in 2001-2002. Look at PR 2002, they were playing everything from Hybrid Theory except Cure for the Itch, plus Step Up, My December, My Own Summer, and And One/It's Goin' Down, and their sets were still barely over an hour long.

I'm sure they could add some other covers from the Bucket of Weenies repertoire, but I think Chester (and a lot of other major-label artists) has the mindset that fans don't buy tickets to a show to hear a bunch of covers. If you want to hear a cover band, you can just go to a bar, you know? I think that's also part of why LP has never been very big on playing cover songs. As for Julien-K, it would make sense, but a lot of DBS fans aren't Julien-K fans, and vice-versa.

I think Chester should just play Give Me Your Name acoustic by himself, it'd probably translate better live that way than it would if they tried to pull off the full band version.

And remember, filling up a full headlining time slot is something every new band struggles with when they only have one album out. LP had the same problem in 2001-2002. Look at PR 2002, they were playing everything from Hybrid Theory except Cure for the Itch, plus Step Up, My December, My Own Summer, and And One/It's Goin' Down, and their sets were still barely over an hour long.

This is true, that's why some people like me think that JK shud play one or two of their own songs during the set. Chester and Ryan pull off a Technical Difficulties duet pretty well, and Chester was great when he sang on Maestro. Since they barely play the latter live, they cud have Chester on lead vocals for Maestro XD. Lol in all seriousness tho this is great, hope a vid comes soon!!

yeah have to agree some JK songs in the set would be really great!! kick the bass, technical difficulties and meastro and maybe some more!!!

don't think we ever will hear GMYN live, maybe acoustic version of the song would be nice, but if they don't play it i don't miss it^^ same like SOTD, pls never play it again!!!!

love GMYN but dont think we'll hear it live - its only for talinda...

dont understand why they dont play some LP or JK songs to make the setlist/concert longer for the fans.

was on a solo concert of dave gahan (depeche mode) and he played some DM songs in another/accoustic version. was awesome!

i keep trying to locate videos from the show but no luck damn i wonder if we had any tapers you usually get a lot from them. Summer Sonic 2006 anyone?

To anyone who wants to keep trying , look up liquid room tokyo japan and narrow your search to this week. hopefully some footage surfaces i want to hear what ITD studio sounds like

hopefully DBSGermany/Bolt get good footage again for the Euro dates :)