LPU Exclusive Soon [FRIDAY]

Linkindude92

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a song. It's not a clip of a song. It's not a video. It's just a fun thing we thought LPU members would enjoy first before anyone else.

I'm about to hop on a call about it. Hopefully we'll be emailing you soon.

Edited by Adam

It's not a song. It's not a clip of a song. It's not a video. It's just a fun thing we thought LPU members would enjoy first before anyone else.

I'm about to hop on a call about it. Hopefully we'll be emailing you soon.

dont lie

You guys are over hyping it WAY too much as usual, lol. Nothing to do with the new song, DSP release, iPod game or anything else. Mike mentioned what it is in a news post about a month ago. Just be patient. It's cool, I'm excited to see it.

well put

The LPU should give us the 6th string song and more demos like the Militia did.

This.

FM Militia letter:

"FORT MINOR MILITIA - I just wanted to personally welcome you to the official Fort Minor fan club, the Fort Minor Militia. The FMM is more than a fan club, more than the cool stuff that you get in the package. Check in at FortMinorMilitia.com to see what I mean. From the exclusive news & message board to the exclusive downloads & content, you'll find that we're doing our best to make the Militia a great community to be a part of. I have worked hard to make Fort Minor a unique project. It thrives on the support of people like you. I can't thank you enough for your support." -Mike

LPU has exclusive content but the FMM's once a month demo downloads = insanely cool.