LPU Exclusive Soon [FRIDAY]

Linkindude92

LPU Twitter:

We have a little something special for LPU members coming soon... possibly friday...

Could this be the new 8-bit rebellion song?

what do you think?

EDIT: If I told you guys, then it wouldn't be a surprise.....

Edited by linkindude

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet its the beta for the game. Mike said he would try to let LPUers try it out first. KEYWORD Try. So i will call anyone out who complains AWWWHHHHH MANZ MIKE LYED 2US!!111one!!lolololol

If it is, there should just be a version that you can play on the computer...good call on the noobs.

99.9% sure it's not the new song from the game. Why the hell would they release the song online first when it's the final prize for beating the game? That wouldn't give people any incentive to buy the game in the first place, which is the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do when marketing a new product...

Anything DSP-related doesn't make much sense to me either, other than maybe announcing it to the LPU first (which isn't anything special anyway). The DSPs are probably going to be for sale to the general public, there isn't a whole lot they could do special for the LPU involving them.

It's probably a preview of the game.

Anything DSP-related doesn't make much sense to me either, other than maybe announcing it to the LPU first (which isn't anything special anyway). The DSPs are probably going to be for sale to the general public, there isn't a whole lot they could do special for the LPU involving them.

I have heard from people that the LPU will be getting an exclusive hookup on the DSP release, which is why I say that. There is some sort of direct correlation between an LPU exclusive and the DSP's, so I based my guess on that statement. I really agree with you, I have no idea WHAT they could do for the LPU but we'll see. I'm interested; sounds badass.

I have heard from people that the LPU will be getting an exclusive hookup on the DSP release, which is why I say that. There is some sort of direct correlation between an LPU exclusive and the DSP's, so I based my guess on that statement. I really agree with you, I have no idea WHAT they could do for the LPU but we'll see. I'm interested; sounds badass.

Maybe they'll offer a free download of a show of your choice for LPU members? That's about the only other thing I can think of.

I'm guessing it's either

- DSP Related

- 8 Bit Rebellion Related

- Maybe something...else? Don't know.

I hope it's something DSP related, I don't think I can wait any longer for the DSP for Bamboozle. :lol:

Yeah - I agree, but we have to be patient, because if nagged Linkin Park to hurry up with their album, or any band then it wouldn't be to their best quality.

So we should just wait until the album comes out, because then we know Linkin Park are 100% happy it will kick ass. Same with the other things.

Ya maybe a free download of a show of our choice, in which case we should be organized to make sure we get every show. My other guess would be the preview of their new website. After all, Mike did say The new linkinpark.com (coming asap) is going to be "themed" for the new Linkin Park game. LPU wlll be the 1st to preview it and beta test it! Also, it could be something completely random…