LPU Exclusive Soon [FRIDAY]

Linkindude92

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol do you really have to ask? I'm sure if New Found Glory teased their fans like this, you'd be just as impatient :lol:

Nah. I'm very patient. I didn't even see their last video until it was out for like 3 weeks. haha.

if I were u Adam i would just tell ppl there will be a excusive or news a hour b4 u release anythink less time to wait and guess what it is witch meens less moaning about how long it's taken

Edited by sian18

It's 8pm here and if I were u Adam i would just tell ppl there will be a excusive or news a hour b4 u release anythink less time to wait and guess what it is and ppm moaning

I like watching you guys be impatient and groan about it... muahaha.

To quote myself: "We have a little something special for LPU members coming soon... possibly friday..."

how you guys made that out to be some huge exclusive big deal thing that is DEFINITELY happening at a certain time on friday at which all time zones all over the world come together, i'll never know.

LAWYERED!! (Any How I Met Your Mother fans out there?)

Haha whatever the exclusive IS somebody PM it to me or let me know ha I joined LPU last month and haven't been able to log into the site once.

whats your email address? I'll look into it for you and make sure your account is all good.

Edited by Adam

whats your email address? I'll look into it for you and make sure your account is all good.

I signed up with thedottenline@yahoo.com. But my support ticket is under realstudiolansing@yahoo.com. I pm'd you about it yesterday and I have a support ticket going, but I had replied to it a week or two ago after you gave me solution number one that to my bad luck hasnt worked.

I signed up with thedottenline@yahoo.com. But my support ticket is under realstudiolansing@yahoo.com. I pm'd you about it yesterday and I have a support ticket going, but I had replied to it a week or two ago after you gave me solution number one that to my bad luck hasnt worked.

yeah dude I dont show you as having an LPU account. do you have a confirmation email or something you could send me?

yeah dude I dont show you as having an LPU account. do you have a confirmation email or something you could send me?

No - that was my original problem. I had told you my net messed up and I got billed but never got to the confirmation page or any email. You replied to my support ticket and told me I was signed up under thedottenline@yahoo.com and to just to login and it will then let me make an LPU name, but i can't login and I was billed already for the plus package a month ago ha.

No - that was my original problem. I had told you my net messed up and I got billed but never got to the confirmation page or any email. You replied to my support ticket and told me I was signed up under thedottenline@yahoo.com and to just to login and it will then let me make an LPU name, but i can't login and I was billed already for the plus package a month ago ha.

PMing you now.