Best LP song of 2009?

1996_LP

Best studio track of 2009  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What was LP's best studio track of 2009?

• New Divide
    • She Couldn't
    • Across the Line

Forgive me if this is just another silly/pointless poll, but I wanted to see what the majority on LPL thought was the best new/old LP song of 2009

It was orginaly going to be just "New Divdie" vs "Across the line" but i thought it was only fair "she couldn't" was included too considering how unexpected that track was.

I voted acoss the line, across the line and she couldn't totally beat new divide, i think i like ATL and she couldnt the same or maybe even a lil bit more love for she couldn't cause its so soft and stuf like that, but across the line has much better quality so i gave it the vote

• 2 weeks later...

She Couldn't is from 1999 , right?

edit: and atl is from 2007 i believe

Well, technically yeh... but they where offically released (or in 'she couldn't' case "discovered") in 2009.

I would have put A.06 on there as well but as its not really a proper song so it doesnt really count. Besides, the other three are "standalone" tracks kinda like Dedicated and No Roads left, so if those to where held back and released in '09, they'd be in the poll too.

• 1 month later...

i picked across the line because i think it's one of the best linkin park songs released since hybrid theory

but i agree with a few who said that the lyrics are pretty weak...but then again - so are the lyrics to so many linkin park songs (new divide and she couldn't aren't exactly examples of better lyrics either)

Voted awhile ago lol, but it was a tough choice between ND and ATL. Although for me ATL takes the cake, its just heaps catchier than ND like its got a good rythm for rock and to move to at the same time. SC is still good but i rarely listen to it. Just out of the softies currently.