Road To Revolution CD/DVD

hahninator

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can definitely tell LPLive does not like this DVD.

Don't you mean "You can definitely tell Mark does not like this DVD."? I mean, LPLive is a community, yet you're speaking as if you're LPLive on your own... unless that's how it's come to be now?

And so they cut a few tracks off the DVD, so what? It's not the end of the world. After getting the DVD, I will go on Facebook and see "Mark Terrell says 'omfg road to revolution kicks ass!!!'" and, Mark, we both know that will happen.

And so they cut a few tracks off the DVD, so what? It's not the end of the world. After getting the DVD, I will go on Facebook and see "Mark Terrell says 'omfg road to revolution kicks ass!!!'" and, Mark, we both know that will happen.

well thats a little harsh.. although the old school songs are cut, I'm still buying. Just because two songs are cut isn't going to hold me back from buying something new from LP. I mean, yes it is a big let down for not releasing Madison Square over this show, but we love these guys. They come out with great music, have a good sense of humor, stay in contact with fans, and put on a great show.

I'm tired of their cut setlist, really -_-

But if they say that there are secret info, i hope that will be those 4 missed songs + some backstage stuff or things like that. If there is none of that, it's all Warner's fault. I mean, the band likes to hear "hardcore fans" so why they cut this song with POA? because Warner prefers to put most hit single for a better selling.

But just wait and see {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey people, have you all ever considered that what u see there is their CD tracklist? That defo won't be the DVD tracklist, im sure that it'll have the full show & not leave out anythin.

LINKIN PARK: ROAD TO REVOLUTION

DVD/CD TRACK-LISTING

One Step Closer

From The Inside

No More Sorrow

Given Up

Lying From You

Hands Held High

Leave Out All the Rest

Numb

The Little Things Give You Away

Breaking the Habit

Shadow of the Day

Crawling

In the End

Pushing Me Away

What I've Done

Numb/Encore (featuring Jay-Z)

Jigga What/Faint (featuring Jay-Z)

Bleed It Out"

Somebody needs to learn to read.

Hey people, have you all ever considered that what u see there is their CD tracklist? That defo won't be the DVD tracklist, im sure that it'll have the full show & not leave out anythin.

maybe, i hope the dvd comes with the full concert

it's definitely not coming with the full concert...didn't you read what was stated already? :evil:

How do u know that it's for defo? Would good to have a smile on my face when i get it & that sum1 was wrong on what you said lol

It is kinda weird that they removed songs from the DVD :S , bands mostly do that with the cd only. But i dont care that much, i spend more time enjoying than whining. This will be an awesome DVD, i will still buy it. Kinda suprised that they havent announced any other editions yet tho.

Don't you mean "You can definitely tell Mark does not like this DVD."? I mean, LPLive is a community, yet you're speaking as if you're LPLive on your own... unless that's how it's come to be now?

I'm speaking on behalf of the staff, who I've talked to about this DVD, not you.

It's pointless to say you're releasing a DVD of Milton Keynes and leave off four tracks. Good luck seeing my status on Facebook, one - you're not my friend on Facebook anymore, two - it's not going to happen. Get off your high pedestal and go back to Lloyd.

I'm speaking on behalf of the staff, who I've talked to about this DVD, not you.

It's pointless to say you're releasing a DVD of Milton Keynes and leave off four tracks. Good luck seeing my status on Facebook, one - you're not my friend on Facebook anymore, two - it's not going to happen. Get off your high pedestal and go back to Lloyd.

pwned! :lol: :twisted:

Shit! It's not complete, the DPS is better that official fucking live cd/dvd. I hope for normal LPU8 tracklist, no this what writed Hahninator (live songs from MK and Joe instrumental). I'm angry on it. FUCK YOU! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_evil.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_twisted.gif

I dont think anything should of been cut. i like the slow songs in the middle. its a change of pace. i think the little things live is awesome. i wish they didnt do hands held high accapella, it sounds better over crawling but i guess mike hadnt thought of that yet.

anyway dont buy the dvd. dont support this. its not for the fans warner just wants more money from LP.

Then maybe you should have said that in the news post, because non-staff members are just as much of a part of LPLive as anyone else is, matter of fact, they're the majority.

And please. You change your opinion about Linkin Park-related stuff more than I change my damn underwear. You hated What I've Done when it came out, you hated the PR08 setlists until you went to one of the shows, etc...I know you. You'll either wind up buying the DVD when it comes out or downloading it when it leaks, and you'll probably like it.

You sure you can see Wilderness' pedestal from where you are? It must look like a tiny little speck.

thank you! Don't you all remember LiT? The show is too long to fit on a CD and they left the MtM songs in because the tour was in support of MtM. The DVD will probably have everything on it so stop worrying!

When I saw, that they`ve dropped POA/ Papercut/ SIB I was like {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif I mean, drop the coolest songs? O.o

I still have hope, that MAYBE linkinpark.com made a mistake by writing CD/DVD O.o Maybe they meant CD {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_confused.gif

And Yea FUCKwarner O.o

I'll say it one more time...

Enough of the flaming/insulting/fighting/etc. QUIT bringing up personal lives', the past, what people have said/done and attacking each other. One, it doesn't accomplish anything, two, it most of the time results in double posting, and three, some people here are really tired of reading it. AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY!

Enough already.

Let's stay on topic...if you have an opinion, then post it. Love it, hate it, etc. But voice that and move on. If you have nothing to say, then let others voice their opinion.

There is once again NO NEED for name calling, insulting remarks, or anything of that nature, so cut it out. From this point forward, anything said of this nature in this topic or any other will get automatic warnings and bans. Let's all be mature and discuss the topic at hand, and QUIT attacking each other.

P.S. I really dislike this DVD. I cannot believe they cut the songs they cut. I just do not get this one at all. I don't know that I will be buying it. And as for it being a typo and the full show being on the DVD, I just don't see it. The way this is worded, it looks like this is what it's going to be.

I dont think anything should of been cut. i like the slow songs in the middle. its a change of pace. i think the little things live is awesome. i wish they didnt do hands held high accapella, it sounds better over crawling but i guess mike hadnt thought of that yet.

anyway dont buy the dvd. dont support this. its not for the fans warner just wants more money from LP.

In my opinion "HHH is over WID" is better, but this acapella is good too.