Road To Revolution CD/DVD

hahninator

Yeah, if papercut and POA is out of the mix, so what? at least there is going to be a new dvd. i've been to 7 LP shows and have heard papercut and POA all those times. if i can't see those songs in DVD format, i don't mind. even though i'm from so cal, i love the idea that they chose it from the MK Bowl show. More outsider fans can get a glimpse of the bigger bands that were involved. (only if they have backstage interviews as special features) the MK Bowl provides a bigger setting and a great way to incorporate it as a DVD. I'll still buy it.

just because a few people on here hate it, doesn't mean they should tell people don't buy it.

in other news, LP is nominated for an American Music Award in the category of Favorite Alternative Rock Music Artist against Foo Fighters and Coldplay.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=106832 check what this says about the dvd

Packed in recyclable eco-friendly materials, "Road To Revolution" features hidden bonus tracks and an eye-popping multi-page booklet that includes exclusive, never-before-seen live photos. The CD/DVD set highlights a mix of new hits, including latest single "Leave Out All The Rest", classic tracks such as "Breaking The Habit" and "Crawling" and two special performances — "Jigga What/Faint" and "Numb/Encore" — featuring Grammy-winning rapper Jay-Z. In 2005, "Numb/Encore" was awarded a Grammy for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration."

Packed in recyclable eco-friendly materials, "Road To Revolution" features hidden bonus tracks and an eye-popping multi-page booklet that includes exclusive, never-before-seen live photos.

Im getting it now! what if the extra tracks were demos? thatd be crazy if thats what it was, but its not of course. *duh* cat w8 to see what they are! :D

i've never realized that linkin park fans are such a bunch of whiny cry-babies. it seems like everybody complains about everything.

you're getting (most of) a proshot concert. when you look at all of the shows that they've played, there's a very small amount of these in circulation.

be grateful once in a while.

i've never realized that linkin park fans are such a bunch of whiny cry-babies. it seems like everybody complains about everything.

you're getting (most of) a proshot concert. when you look at all of the shows that they've played, there's a very small amount of these in circulation.

be grateful once in a while.

QFT.

this is one of the MANY times i have been embarrassed to be a linkin park fan.

You can definitely tell LPLive does not like this DVD.

Don't you mean "You can definitely tell Mark does not like this DVD."? I mean, LPLive is a community, yet you're speaking as if you're LPLive on your own... unless that's how it's come to be now?

And so they cut a few tracks off the DVD, so what? It's not the end of the world. After getting the DVD, I will go on Facebook and see "Mark Terrell says 'omfg road to revolution kicks ass!!!'" and, Mark, we both know that will happen.

I'm speaking on behalf of the staff, who I've talked to about this DVD, not you.

It's pointless to say you're releasing a DVD of Milton Keynes and leave off four tracks. Good luck seeing my status on Facebook, one - you're not my friend on Facebook anymore, two - it's not going to happen. Get off your high pedestal and go back to Lloyd.

Then maybe you should have said that in the news post, because non-staff members are just as much of a part of LPLive as anyone else is, matter of fact, they're the majority.

And please. You change your opinion about Linkin Park-related stuff more than I change my damn underwear. You hated What I've Done when it came out, you hated the PR08 setlists until you went to one of the shows, etc...I know you. You'll either wind up buying the DVD when it comes out or downloading it when it leaks, and you'll probably like it.

You sure you can see Wilderness' pedestal from where you are? It must look like a tiny little speck.

Exactly my thoughts! I remember when WID come out, you were giving the "wtf" like you always do, then how you were telling me how you were going to listen to MTM as a whole with WID included (not skipping the track) because it was so "awesome!"

Oh, also, if you're going to delete someone off Facebook... delete them?

I love how it always comes down to Lloyd. If someone says something bad to you, it's to do with Lloyd - get over him! Everyone is an individual here (except the LPLive staff, evidently), when your parents cook you a dinner you don't like, do you blame Lloyd? Are you that obsessed with him?

EDIT by [AndOne]: This post had been reported but I decided to delete it not. It's an insult to the site owner, that's right but it's still a normal argument IMO, since it doesn't contain swearing or equal things. This is a forum and I think everyone should be able to express himself/herself within the limits. Please keep it down a little and try to stay on topic in the near future. If you have some personal stuff to clear, do that over PM. Thanks!

This is kinda stupid, but like someone else said, I hope that that was CD tracklist, I found out, that there was some missing songs in my DSP. Full DSP is about 97 minutes long. Minus Points of authority, Papercut and Somewhere I belong it's about 83 minutes, if I'm right, CD capacity is 80 minutes of audio. So that would make sense, even if it was wrote DVD/CD TRACKLIST.

Maybe it's stupid, but I hope that I'm right {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif