Road To Revolution CD/DVD

hahninator

The official Linkin Park website over at http://www.linkinpark.com/ has been designed for the new CD/DVD that is coming out. A post by the band follows.

"We are excited to announce the title and release date of the new live DVD/CD!

The winning title of the DVD/CD package, due out November 25th, is "ROAD TO REVOLUTION." Thanks to all the fans who submitted names and voted, and a special thanks to LPASIANOTTER who submitted the title.

Below is the track-listing of the CD/DVD filmed and recorded live at Milton Keynes, UK. Keep checking back here for more details and secret info!!

-Linkin Park

LINKIN PARK: ROAD TO REVOLUTION

DVD/CD TRACK-LISTING

One Step Closer

From The Inside

No More Sorrow

Given Up

Lying From You

Hands Held High

Leave Out All the Rest

Numb

The Little Things Give You Away

Breaking the Habit

Shadow of the Day

Crawling

In the End

Pushing Me Away

What I've Done

Numb/Encore (featuring Jay-Z)

Jigga What/Faint (featuring Jay-Z)

Bleed It Out"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the first thing I have to say is, What the FUCK are they smoking? Papercut and Points Of Authority are left off the DVD! You keep the 16 minutes of bullshit slow songs in the middle of the set and cut two of the best. Beautiful. You can definitely tell LPLive does not like this DVD. Why would you release a DVD of a show that's not complete? Way to go management.

I totally agree with you. It has no sense.

They can release half of the show on the CD if they want [we already have the DSP], but the DVD MUST have the whole thing.

As I said, I really hope they put cool extra content on the DVD, to make it worth the money.

First of all, I think this DVD is unecessary. But at least, if they decide to release a live concert, it should be the whole show, and with great angles and editing. I don't want another Live in Texas.

thats a joke they cut 2 of their best songs! (Papercut/Points) ...... and what happened to Wake2.0??? or is that with Given Up? i don't know about anyone else, but LP really need to step in and take action ..... not worring about canceled shows! (Asia/Las Vagas) i don't think im going to buy it now, because they cut my fav song "Points"

LOL

LPUnderground 8.0

01. Somewhere I Belong (Live from Milton Keynes)

02. Wake 2.0 (Live from Milton Keynes)

03. Instrumental (1.5 mins by Joe)

04. Leave Out All The Rest (Live from Milton Keynes)

05. Papercut (Live from Milton Keynes)

06. Points Of Authority (Live from Milton Keynes)

I can see it now. Get ready. It's MK boogie time.

LOL

LPUnderground 8.0

01. Somewhere I Belong (Live from Milton Keynes)

02. Wake 2.0 (Live from Milton Keynes)

03. Instrumental (1.5 mins by Joe)

04. Leave Out All The Rest (Live from Milton Keynes)

05. Papercut (Live from Milton Keynes)

06. Points Of Authority (Live from Milton Keynes)

I can see it now. Get ready. It's MK boogie time.

Thats wat i thought would happen, tho its probably gunna have 4 different songs with Papercut and Points as the live songs

Whats even more stupid is, they left hands held high in! WTF

"Keep checking back here for more details and secret info!!

"

Maybe POA and Papercut will be on the dvd but just as secrets

you give me little hope...but i don't think that's very likely.

i hope they put the POA, SIB and papercut videos on LPU8...

To Warner:

Posted Image

bad, bad concert, they cutted points and papercut and somewhere i belong {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif of dvd, left the stupid pma piano

they could only release the dvd, without the cd, the cd is unnecessary, we already have this concert, one dvd of madson square garden could be much better than this, madson square >>>>>>>>>>>>>>milton keynes

or why they not did this dvd in 2 pr concerts in germany? much better, 2 concerts, more things and angles do edit, extra content, better setlist etc

i will download the dvd, if a really, loved this maybe i buy, but after the christimas

warner is messing with lp, in everything, the band is like puppets in label's hand

sad thing

Hey people, have you all ever considered that what u see there is their CD tracklist? That defo won't be the DVD tracklist, im sure that it'll have the full show & not leave out anythin.

maybe, i hope the dvd comes with the full concert

it's definitely not coming with the full concert...didn't you read what was stated already? :evil:

Undecided about buying this one. Might go onto the Christmas list instead.

Lol @ Hahninator, your comment on the official site looks so out of place amongst all the "Yay!" comments of those that don't realise that we're getting screwed over.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of planning and thought in the making of this DVD? From what I can remember when the actual concert took place, the DVD crew was quickly rushed together. The stage set up was quite bland and it will probably show on the DVD. Plus, there were some weird technical issues at this show.

Then we get the announcement of the release, and a quick poll to decide the name of the DVD. Seemed a bit rushed, even though this must have been in preparation for quite a while (eg mixing and editing).

Well, I think Mike popped up at the last moment to arrange a poll for the name of DVD. Although Pooch said he worked 2 weeks mixing the tracks. But it was definitely rushed. Yes, I can agree with that.

WTF??? No Papercut and POA??? Oh, man, somebody wake they up: too much slow-song! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif Why will they release their DVD with imbalance??? I waited for POA first of all, but they throw it out from the list. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif And Papercut is a very frantic song! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif And why cutted they out SIB and Wake 2.0 too? Why don't release they a full concert for full pleasure? {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif I hope this list is a CD tracklist - without POA and Papercut with too much slow song. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif

edit: we have to be happy that they didn't cut OSC/GU/NMS. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_evil.gif