First Show Of 2010

hahninator

Now taking bets on the country, and/or city the first show of 2010 will take place in.

Meteora's first show was in Milan, Italy

MTM's first show was in Berlin, Germany

New album's first show? Good question :P

Doubt they'll start in the USA this time...would say either England, Germany or France.

Their first full tour will be in Europe, guarantee it. They might do a couple random one-off shows in the U.S. first though...the beginning of the MTM promo tour (prior to the first full European tour in May of 07) jumped around a lot.

dont spam i think its gonna be the us

my 2nd bet would be france

France? It seems for more like LP doesn't like France anymore since Chester almost throw up from the bad smell in the pit :P

My bet is on Europe, but hard to tell which country. Maybe England this time.

Ah yeah and no backseat moderating please.

Hmm...well with you saying their first show might not be until august, they may end up doing Reading/Leeds. To be honest though I'd rather them start somewhere other than England so Chester can sort his voice out by the time I see him live :)

Would be nice to have an arena show (it's better in so many ways - get more of a lights show, music is louder etc.) around november/december though :)

would be insane

or 2003 format to do a LPU tour first (in july??? who knows to 100% that they will not tour until august :)) and then a PR run and then maybe festivals like reading/leeds??

i thought about those 2 in the UK as well but it would be crazy to do a festival run at the very first...

• 2 weeks later...