LPU9 Membership Options and Mike's LPU Chat!

Nameless

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Best Buy codes don't work for renewals - they haven't since the beginning of LPU8. The only way you can renew with a Best Buy code is if you let your account expire, then renew with the code. It won't work if you still have an active membership.

Typical Sparkart glitch that's taken forever to fix.

uhhh they worked for me last year... havent tried it yet because im not risking getting shut out by the system

Morning After is so fucking good...I like it more than the album version actually. Great exclusive.Other than that, the site is really fucking awesome this year, partially because red is my favorite color. The LPU has finally returned to what it used to be, which is rad. :lol:

Edited by Geki

Guys i want to ask something very important....i renewed but i wrote the billing address and the shipping address wrong (silly:P) so what am i supposed to do now to change that??? pleaseeee reply!!!

You should write to the support, or better and faster - ask Adam.

The Best Buy codes don't work for renewals - they haven't since the beginning of LPU8. The only way you can renew with a Best Buy code is if you let your account expire, then renew with the code. It won't work if you still have an active membership.

Typical Sparkart glitch that's taken forever to fix.

Yeah, this time it worked. I saw on thier twitter where they got it fixed so it worked for the renew.

The more we know!

Yeah, this time it worked. I saw on thier twitter where they got it fixed so it worked for the renew.

The more we know!

I'll have to check and see if it works for me later, I've got a Best Buy code that I haven't been able to use, although my account doesn't expire until sometime in April I think, so it's not like I need to rush.

http://support.lpunderground.com/

Still has LPU8 design

And how about Widescreen Wallpapers? Read your PM.

FYI. I don't create wallpapers and this isn't really an easy fix (I know it seems like it should be, but believe me its not). I'll see what I can do but it might be too late for LPU9. Make sure you bring this up when we ask for LPU10 suggestions next year.

They have 1440x900 lol

I know that. And I need 1680x1050 at least.

FYI. I don't create wallpapers and this isn't really an easy fix (I know it seems like it should be, but believe me its not). I'll see what I can do but it might be too late for LPU9. Make sure you bring this up when we ask for LPU10 suggestions next year.

Ok. I understand

wow im busy chatting on LPU and these people are retarded, some are saying that the album might drop in jan/feb, i had to convince this one guy that QWERTY was not meant to be on meteora, and there is a 10 year old trying to be funny with ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww while we chat.... what happened there in the 2 years i was missing? o.O

wow im busy chatting on LPU and these people are retarded, some are saying that the album might drop in jan/feb, i had to convince this one guy that QWERTY was not meant to be on meteora, and there is a 10 year old trying to be funny with ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww while we chat.... what happened there in the 2 years i was missing? o.O

Did they just join?

Personally, that's why I keep to the LPU boards and LPLive.

Not bashing ANYONE or trying to be egotistical in any way, but I find that the fansites tend to have a LOT less "n00bs" than the official sites. LPU boards actually have a lot less than LP.com / LPU chatroom...but that is why I've usually kept to fansites. The LPLive general member group is pretty educated about the band if you ask me.

It may just be me but it really frustrates me when I go to like YouTube, LP.com boards, LPU chat, etc and people are trying to sell me/tell me completely bullshit information on the band and act like I or anyone that believes otherwise is a total dumbass.