LPU9 Membership Options and Mike's LPU Chat!

Nameless

Personally, that's why I keep to the LPU boards and LPLive.

Not bashing ANYONE or trying to be egotistical in any way, but I find that the fansites tend to have a LOT less "n00bs" than the official sites. LPU boards actually have a lot less than LP.com / LPU chatroom...but that is why I've usually kept to fansites. The LPLive general member group is pretty educated about the band if you ask me.

It may just be me but it really frustrates me when I go to like YouTube, LP.com boards, LPU chat, etc and people are trying to sell me/tell me completely bullshit information on the band and act like I or anyone that believes otherwise is a total dumbass.

Much agreed. ;)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, that's why I keep to the LPU boards and LPLive.

Not bashing ANYONE or trying to be egotistical in any way, but I find that the fansites tend to have a LOT less "n00bs" than the official sites. LPU boards actually have a lot less than LP.com / LPU chatroom...but that is why I've usually kept to fansites. The LPLive general member group is pretty educated about the band if you ask me.

It may just be me but it really frustrates me when I go to like YouTube, LP.com boards, LPU chat, etc and people are trying to sell me/tell me completely bullshit information on the band and act like I or anyone that believes otherwise is a total dumbass.

lol lpu chat on band chat days we get users who claim to have the band's personal info all the time, funny thing is im usually on the account i use to log the chat so when i log in to my actual one to kick they run away. We also get losers who pose as bandmembers or believed that the band was in that meebo chat. I loved when i proved them wrong

i bought the regular package online and my parents say they got charged 3 times for it wtf ahh

did you hit refresh at any point when you had hit submit?

• 5 weeks later...