LPU9 Membership Options and Mike's LPU Chat!

Nameless

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the vinyl and the cd, the package is garbage. What the hell are you going to do with a patch???

I like the patch a lot. I'll patch it on a hat probably.

Shirt is badass and I love the guitar picks. Whole package is a win for me this year, happy with everything. CD, shirt, picks (multiple!), patch, vinyl. Sweet. A+ job on the package this year.

I like the patch a lot. I'll patch it on a hat probably.

Shirt is badass and I love the guitar picks. Whole package is a win for me this year, happy with everything. CD, shirt, picks (multiple!), patch, vinyl. Sweet. A+ job on the package this year.

We won over Mark this year. That's all I need. I can quit my job now. :)

It's probably a song that's not on the new album. That's my guess at least. Maybe they will give it away soon. Like a christmas present. That would be awesome!

Lockyjaw 2.0 haha that instrumental sounds sick! I really hope its put up as download in full hehe

Lockyjaw 2.0 haha that instrumental sounds sick! I really hope its put up as download in full hehe

Yeah. Totally agree. Seriously, Lockjaw is a masterpiece! Mike Shinoda is extreme. He deffinetly got my exact taste in music.

It's probably a song that's not on the new album. That's my guess at least. Maybe they will give it away soon. Like a christmas present. That would be awesome!

this would be really cool!!! if you are right^^ maybe our good friend adam can tell us something, if he is allowed to talk about it;) maybe he has some name or something like this^^