LPLive Raffle

hahninator

The first ever LPLive Raffle will be taking place later this month (next week actually). What is the LPLive Raffle you ask?

Well, member "Ash_Qwerty" came to me with the proposal - basically she is giving away her entire LP collection and she would rather do this through LPLive with actual LP fans versus doing it on eBay. I thought the idea was pretty cool, so why not?

She has all sorts of stuff...over 50 singles as well as all of the albums, some LPU material and a few signed items. There's around 70 items in all, which will make a pretty cool giveaway. Basically the way we're doing this is we're going to set an account up and moderate it...and let people "buy" raffle tickets for a certain price (a few dollars) and then pick winners accordingly. All the details will be posted soon, but I just wanted to get the idea out to you guys and see what you thought.

The tickets won't be like $2 each...probably more like $5 only because I'd like to do this internationally and open it to LP fans all over the entire world versus just the USA or USA & UK. Shipping items all over the globe brings the costs of things like this up, but we're trying to do it the most efficient way possible.

This will be the first in a series of giveaways, raffles and contests LPLive will be doing to bridge the gap between now and the new album.

• 2 weeks later...

The first ever LPLive Raffle will be taking place later this month (next week actually). What is the LPLive Raffle you ask?

has it taken place already? Didn't heard something about it.

And it should have been Nov 23 - Nov29 ^^