Let Down video online now!

LESTAT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talinda looks gorgeous there but I don't see how she fits into the video.

I like that the video is simple and not very colourful, there is quite alot going on in the vid though, what are those red balls?

I guess I need to watch the video a few more times to get used to it.

Talinda looks gorgeous there but I don't see how she fits into the video.

I like that the video is simple and not very colourful, there is quite alot going on in the vid though, what are those red balls?

I guess I need to watch the video a few more times to get used to it.

I agree that Talinda looked amazing, but I also can't imagine why she's there. That song was about Chester's divorce and to have Talinda there....I don't know.

Also Red Balls = the red circle from the album cover.

With the exception of Talinda's apperance, I really liked the video. The imagery was really cool.

I was just wondering what the red balls are representing?

I like the idea of them having a female "acting" in the video even if it is his current wife. It's just a little odd as the song is about the EX!

I was just wondering what the red balls are representing?

I like the idea of them having a female "acting" in the video even if it is his current wife. It's just a little odd as the song is about the EX!

i think everyone is getting a wrong idea about Talinda. the song clearly says: "i dont want to be let down, i dont want to be led down in the same old road". he is talking about his ex in fact, but he is teling about who he wished that talinda didn't let down him too. =O that's why she appears, in the time that the song was wrote chester was going trough that stage of his life. fortunately, XD she didn't let down at the end of all. :lol:

Well, after watching it a few more times, I got used to Ryan playing the Gibson. As you said, they really differ from the guitars we're used to and the LPs are quite old school for them.

As I've always been a Gibson fan, I love those guitars! And Ryan plays the one I've always wanted to own; and I will someday, at least if I'm right and he uses the Black Beauty in the vid. Gibson rocks :)

I actually own the one that Ryan plays - just not with a black pickguard, but a white one. But I could easily replace it with a black one, and then it would be the same! ;)

I also don't recall seeing Fu even once :\...

He appears once, but one doesn't really notice him when he is shortly shown in the red background once.

Is it just me or do the Dead By Sunrise videos seem really low budget? The camera quality is of course top notch but the directing and effects don't seem that spectacular. That guy that did their videos is a great director but something is just missing in these videos. It makes me think DBS didn't dish out a lot of money for them. Oh well, it's about the music..just would have liked some awesome music videos to go with them if they were going to do it at all.

Thanks for posting! :)

I think what you're missing is a storyline to go with the performance. They're are both just band performances.